• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Photographic *****

• Thread starterAnabolicFrog
  • Start date

AnabolicFrog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
The Photographic Model.

A few years ago I was seconded to a New Town for six months. The company supplied me with a small apartment where I stayed during the week and went home at the week ends.

I am a avid amateur photographer and joined the local club, we all preferred to use models but in this town the models were a bit old and heavy the other members were always complaining about not being able to use Nude shots and if I ever came across a model to let them know.

When I returned home at the week end I told my wife about the request, she said she would not mind being photographed in glamour shots and she had a weeks holiday due and would come down and visit me.

When I returned to the club I showed the secretary some glamour photo’s of my wife, he asked if I had met her, I told him that I had only seen Photo’s of her, but colleagues who had photographed her said she looked very slutty.
He agreed that she did look like a slut, but said most of the members would like that I gave him the cell number of my wife, he rang her and asked if she would do open leg poses, my wife said “Yes for a bigger fee” he agreed and arranged for her to pose the following Tuesday evening.

My wife went by Taxi and arrived 10 minutes after me, the word had gone around and there were over thirty members there most were under 40, they included two black guys, three Greeks a couple of Spanish.

My Wife is Bottle Blonde, 5’ 9” , 38B: 25: 40, 170 Lbs, she had on heavy makeup.

She arrived on the stage holding a sheet up to her and sat down on cushions, for about half hour she changed pose as requested, the requests getting more and more blatant with her opening her cunt wide, bending over showing her ass, one of the members said “ I wonder if she would go further” One of the Black Guys said why don’t we offer her 50$ each, every one thought it a good idea, he went and collected over 1750$.

He approached her offered her the money and said that they all wanted to fuck her and film it!

She appeared to think about it for a few minutes and said ok, I offered to lock the main club door when I returned she was on her knee’s sucking off one of the guys when the Greek pushed her forward and few moments later he appeared to be getting 9” up her cunt, when he finished another took his place.

Eventually everyone except me had been up her ass, cunt and mouth.
Her breasts were covered with hickies.

By 11pm they had all finished with her, they called her a taxi and she went to my flat.

I said my goodbyes and left! When I arrived at my flat she was lying on the bed looking like a well used ******.

She told me that ten of the blokes had got her cell and intended seeing her during that week.

:bitch:

Users who are viewing this thread