• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

PHUC.com

• Thread starterBlkAngus
  • Start date

BlkAngus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Has anyone else had any issues with this site?

I was a "supporter" of sorts...posting pics to get my points to use toward my monthly subscriptions. None of the pics I posted had any website names on them, and were mostly amateur.

Today, my subscription was up, so I re-upped by posting 50 interracial pics, and used the points for my subscription.

I was then notified that I would be given the subscription, but since pics like that could be gotten from just about anywhere online, it would be better if I started posting personal pics (pics of myself or pics I had rights to), personal/amateur videos, or...get this...music.

MUSIC???

I had to question it....it's ok to upload music (95% of which is copywrited) to the site??? Are they nuts?

I even asked if they had ever heard of the RIAA lawsuits...and that got me banned.

Now, I'm no saint...but to recommend that people upload music to a website...that's just insane! Not only could the site owners get into trouble, so could anyone that's uploaded music.

Has anyone else had issues with phuc.com?

BlkAngus said:
Has anyone else had any issues with this site?

I was a "supporter" of sorts...posting pics to get my points to use toward my monthly subscriptions. None of the pics I posted had any website names on them, and were mostly amateur.

Today, my subscription was up, so I re-upped by posting 50 interracial pics, and used the points for my subscription.

I was then notified that I would be given the subscription, but since pics like that could be gotten from just about anywhere online, it would be better if I started posting personal pics (pics of myself or pics I had rights to), personal/amateur videos, or...get this...music.

I had to question it....it's ok to upload music (95% of which is copywrited) to the site??? Are they nuts?

I even asked if they had ever heard of the RIAA lawsuits...and that got me banned.

Now, I'm no saint...but to recommend that people upload music to a website...that's just insane! Not only could the site owners get into trouble, so could anyone that's uploaded music.

Has anyone else had issues with phuc.com?

I never like that site.

Users who are viewing this thread