• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pic of my horny wife

• Thread starterNerous Hubby
  • Start date

Nerous Hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2008
Just a quick pic of my horny wife

Please feel free to comment :)

Hope it works first time I have tried posting a pic on this site

Attachments

• my_wife.jpg
    my_wife.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,444
Love the outfit,

my wife loves to dress up like that too, for me and for her "friend."

nice

your wife is very pretty. hope she gets all the pleasure she deserves.....

Very nice, I agree that she has fantastic breasts and a real fuckable pussy. More please.

nice very nice

Nerous Hubby said:

Please feel free to comment :)

Hope it works first time I have tried posting a pic on this site

Smokin' hot...but you really ought to show her face...we are all cool here...

Good for a start...

She looks very nice...
A very nice body!!!
But still very decent.....
Not slutty at all!!!
I'm sure she can be a super slut and seduce us all!!!
So hub, get your can, make her horny..
We're looking forward for the results:cool:.
~)_(~

Nice

If that picture had been taken just after she returned home to you after spending the night wih me, she'd be holding a cold towel on her swollen little pussy lips. You lucky bastard.

Went out shopping for an outfit yesterday, she wanted some crotchless panties ready for her next meeting with her special friend, think she is planning an afternoon with him this week, I have asked her not to tell me unitl after as I wont be able to do any work while its happening :D she will let me know just before I finish work

Attachments

• Wife 002.jpg
    Wife 002.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,089
  • Wife 004.jpg
    Wife 004.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 972
She's a major babe.

Your wife....

Is super HOT. Would love to fuck her while you are ****** to watch. Could you handle that? More pics in sexy lingerie is what we all want and you love it.

She is beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerous Hubby said:
Went out shopping for an outfit yesterday, she wanted some crotchless panties ready for her next meeting with her special friend, think she is planning an afternoon with him this week, I have asked her not to tell me unitl after as I wont be able to do any work while its happening :D she will let me know just before I finish work

I for one am pulling for you Nervous. You deserve it my and any dude that gets some of your beautiful wifes pussy is a lucky dang dog. She is way to nice and hot not to be shared with as many men as she wants. Smoking sexy and very nice LADY. :p:p:p okdeacon

Heavenly sight!

Nerous Hubby said:

It'd be a gazzer to see her acting like a horny mom with a youngster!