• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pic of my new Roommate with MY wife !!

• Thread starterchellist
  • Start date

chellist

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2007
Had a roommate move in a few months ago and thought it was easy money (the guy is cool and good looking). I noticed my wife always up late when i got home and talking to the roomy. A few days ago I called and asked him if I could borrow his digital camera....I FOUND PICS AND A VID OF MY WIFE GIVING HIM A BJ!!! At first I was furious....but then found myself jerking off to it. I copied the files and put his camera back in his room. Not sure what to expect next......

Posted is the pic

email me for the vid

chellistt@gmail.com

chellist said:
I FOUND PICS AND A VID OF MY WIFE GIVING HIM A BJ!!!
Posted is the pic

email me for the vid

chellistt@gmail.com
So what is it, "PICS", or "the pic".

Why not post it all here. Unless you are just dreaming like the most men in here.

Wow!!! Hot!!!

You gotta admitt: Marie makes a good point!

Sorry. Found the one pic. looks like he was trying to get it to Video mode :)

So, you never actually saw a video of your wife performing oral love on your roomy as you claimed. What were you gonna send those members that e-mailed you?

Well raise my rent

If this is not a fake, I would raise his rent. I mean, you like the money. He likes fucking your wife. He is not going to leave now. You might as well make some extra cash.

What your wife is going to get is a pregnant belly

Users who are viewing this thread