• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics from last night

• Thread starterBizert35
  • Start date

Bizert35

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2015
United States
I really appreciate the feedback and comments about my Pinay wife in the last post. I wanted to share with you all last night's escapade. Hope you all enjoy! 064.jpg065.jpg066.jpg067.jpg068.jpgMore to follow.......

064.jpg 065.jpg 066.jpg 067.jpg 068.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeybrnz, Dragon64 and jdunn
069.jpg070.jpg071.jpg072.jpg
continuation....plus I uploaded the rest on a new photo album on my profile. Feel free to look and let me know what you think.

069.jpg 070.jpg 071.jpg 072.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon64
Very fuckable pussy. Nice big clit. I would love to tong it and get it all hard and then stick my dick in her make her cum and then explode deep inside her.

Nice....that's always good to hear.

I lover that pussy. After you told us she squirts, all I wanna do is suck on her pussy and clit until she cums in my mouth and all over my face. Does she like face-sitting?

She does....not to mention she excels in sucking dick. Had alot of experience in the bars

and how big she can take? she like to be fucking front of you with big cock streching her?

man love her tight pussy..she need a big black cock of mine!

Users who are viewing this thread