• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of Fiancee

• Thread starterhnj86
  • Start date
Not any boob shots on here But I will do my best on that soon. She sent me these 3 while I was at work a little while back.

Attachments

• image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 330
  • image015.jpg
    image015.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 463
  • image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 356
Great pic's, your right she does have an amazing arse. You should definatly share her with others.
tom

it looks like she's got a nice set of tits I hope we see those soon. I would fuck her in a minute ;)

hnj86 said:
Thanks guys I can't wait to show her some of the comments. I'm warning you now I have a lot of ass shots.

I love that she's taking those pics herself in the mirror! I bet you can't wait until she's doing that and texting them to her boyfriend. Man would I love to bruy my face between those cheeks!

Working on getting more. She let me snap this one yesterday. Sorry had to edit out some personal stuff.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 314
Nice ass & pussy

Love your pics of her ass and pussy, my tongue saw that pussy pic and started to lick and my cock got hard at once. It you are ever in the palm springs area, please look me up
jay

love that ass

def. want to see some boob shots and her riding that dildo

Sorry no boob pics just snapped this last night. I also showed her this thread, hopefully more to come.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 327
Beautiful Shot!

Gorgeous ass! I would send hours with my mouth and tongue buried in those amazing cheeks.

hnj86 said:
Sorry no boob pics just snapped this last night. I also showed her this thread, hopefully more to come.

How about this pose with your cum splattered all over those beautiful cheeks?

ds69cali said:
How about this pose with your cum splattered all over those beautiful cheeks?

I can work on that.

She sent me these this morning while I was asleep and wanted me to share them.

Attachments

• download1.jpg
    download1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 366
  • download2.jpg
    download2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 269
  • download3.jpg
    download3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 269
More to come.

I want to cum on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atlanta jay said:
I want to cum on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, GA is a little far for us.

Again, great pics. Looking forward to seeing some more.

kenev said:
are you in uk cos she is sexyily hot and needs a good seeing to

Nope MI, sorry.

Damn, love the new set. This woman deserves to be shared!

Users who are viewing this thread