• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of her in action with latest stud

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
My wife & a young guys we met online who cam to our motel

she's hot

Any pics of her open, used pussy? What happened at the motel, tell us the story, please.
Moomoo231

let's see a picture of him mounted!

what a hot babe any creampies????

More

More pics. will post story later.

Getting Fucked

Some pics of him ploughing her deep. Please tell us what you think of her

You 2 go go

Looks like a dirty cock slut you have there,bet she loves cocks in her ass and cum in her throat:)

Keep up the great work

Ellington333

Great Flicks!!!!! You Must Have Enjoyed Beating Your Meat Watching Your Housewife Slut Get Fucked And Cummed In - She Really Looks Like She Got Some Hot Pussy For Young Cock. Did You Enjoy The Creampies And Sloppy Seconds After The Young Stud Was Through Emptying His Nut In Her Big Juciy Cunt? Does She Like Big Black Cock? I'd Like To Stick My 9 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock In Her And Fill Her Up With Black Cum And Seed

Do her

Ellington, I'd love to see you ramming 9 1/2 inches up my wife's tight white pussy. I'm not into eating creampie but I would love to have sloppy seconds after you have been in there. She probably wouldn't feel me but I would be unloading in seconds just from feeling how stretched and wet she would be. Can you imagine sliding your cock between those big firm tits or shoving it up her round ass? She is some way off doing that for real yet but I live in hope.

Oh Yes

You bet I love seeing her pounded. She loves it too. Squirts everywhere and yes she loves the taste of stranger sperm and them using her ass/cunt & mouth to empty their nut, then having me lick her clean & suck the hard again

nice pics brissy

More

She loves to watch me suck her studs

But u also have a fine cock for a cuck!!!

She must be a real mule so that yours is not enugh!!!

I specially like the photo where we see his balls empty, when she mounts him. It means he cummed

Yes

Yes she is a total slut and loves studs emptying their balls in her

Yes

Yes a do have a big dick but she says she is bored with it and like the tatse & feel of other men.

U like them?

Any other coments?

Love it

I loved the creampie shot. Wish I could lick her clean.

No thanks

brissypair said:
She loves to watch me suck her studs

Even if you are a cuck, that is a wee bit gay....

Users who are viewing this thread