• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of me and a black man, first ever taken

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date

mommy_of_one

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2006
HI everyone. I just thought I would post a few pictures that my black lover took of me. Its the first adult pictures I have ever had taken of me. This was also the first night that I had ever taken it in the butt. I am hoping everyone will tell me what you think!!!

Attachments

• his BBC.jpg
    his BBC.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,743
  • doggie.jpg
    doggie.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 15,698
  • it felt nice.jpg
    it felt nice.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,649
  • filling it up.jpg
    filling it up.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,641
  • tight butt.jpg
    tight butt.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,692
great pics sure looks like you enjoyed yourself

nice pics...try to make the pics larger next time:)

Wow.......very hot photos...thank you for sharing them with us. His Black cock is so good looking as is your wonderful butt. Thank you, jim

Lovely pics...lucky guy! :]

ru gonna post anymore?

How did it feel to have a dick going down a one-way street?

Actually I was nervous about the anal sex but he really worked it in there and after he was inside me I did enjoy it. I think all white woman should try a black cock in their butt at least once. I know I will be doing it more now!!!

your real pro mommy of one can we see more of you?

Hot pictures,please keep posting :)

You go girl! I think you can tell we all want to see more,

What a beutiful MOM! My better half has had two BBC's so far and I can't wait to see that image again!

Nice

Show us more.

You are very beautiful

mommy_of_one said:
I am hoping everyone will tell me what you think!!!
I think you did well for trying, this is the only way of knowing what you like. I would like to see more, please.

first time

Bet you were good and sore the next day :).Good girl

CONGRATS!! Very nice pics - Did your husband enjoy as much as you did? Looks like he is good size - but are you thinking about going bigger? Nothing hotter than a wife getting a big black horse sized cock - Way to go sexy

nice ,,,,,,,

nice pics, tell us the story behind it.

would love to get a taste of that

Users who are viewing this thread