• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics Of My 25 Years Old Gf

• Thread starterpeeman666
  • Start date
i like how is just waiting for all the hot cum. where are you two at?

This p[icture would be complete if she had some cum oozing out of her pussy.

Ok, here is a pic with cum in her pussy.

Attachments

• k-IMG_1816.jpg
    k-IMG_1816.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 435
I was really impressed with how long her clitoris hood is. It is obvious that her clitoris (penis) is very long indeed under that hood, and with a decent dose of testosterone, it would stick out in a most spectacular fashion.

A woman this horny should have a lot of boyfriends who help her with the housework whilst you are at work.

Everyone is shy until we get to know each other - then the sparks and chemistry can play action man and action girl.

I think my english is not good enough to understnad that. Could describe that in other words?

OK, here are some new pics for you. Please leave a comment about her.
Would love to hear dirty humiliating comments about her!

Attachments

• k-IMG_1826.jpg
    k-IMG_1826.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 278
  • k-IMG_1798.jpg
    k-IMG_1798.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 285
Nobody like the pics? Please tell me what you wanna do with her. PM are also welcome!

PeeMan

Your girlfriend is my slut. I have a nickname for her: MLC. I'd make sure I called her that around her girlfriends. If they asked what it meant, our shared g/f would have to tell her friends, "It means 'My Little Cunt'. I'm here for his pleasure." If she messed up 1 word, she'd have to bend over in the little skirt she'd be wearing w/ no panties, and I'd spank her right in public in front of all of her friends. We'd be quick about, then pretend like nothing happened. Every once in a while I'd pinch her nipples through her shirt hard enough that she yelps. I'd also stick a finger in her pussy and in her ass, which she would keep lubed & clean for me at all times. When I was done, I'd bring my finger to her mouth for her to clean. Whenever I get horny, I'd just interrupt what she's doing to get a blowjob from her. I see that you already have her well trained in wearing skirts with no panties, and in being tied up for our pleasure. Well done, PeeMan. She will indeed lay on a beach completely nude for complete strangers to see. We will talk to her and tell her what a slut she is an how hot she should be. She will do this because we ask her to.

Users who are viewing this thread