• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my girlfriend

• Thread starterusagi22
  • Start date

usagi22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2007
Here pic of my girlfriend and me. She is 22 and me 23 We are from mexico. We want to travel and i want a black bull for her. ONLY BLACK BULLS :D , interested send a message. i wait for its commentaries on my girlfriend.

Attachments

• zen02.jpg
    zen02.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,841
  • zen01.jpg
    zen01.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,441
she looks as if she has a hairy cunt please ask her to show it

usagi22 said:
Here pic of my girlfriend and me. She is 22 and me 23 We are from mexico. We want to travel and i want a black bull for her. ONLY BLACK BULLS :D , interested send a message. i wait for its commentaries on my girlfriend.
menadzeni01.jpg

I like her smile.
I'd love to see her smile while she sucks my cock.
I'd love to see her smile after swallowing my cum.
I'd love to see her smile while she carefully cleans my cock, and tries to shorten my refractary period.

New picture of her

thanks for your commentaries :D . i agree new picture of my love :eek:
i would like listen your oppinion. :cool:

Attachments

• zentemp.jpg
    zentemp.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,903
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you realise your in for many hours of Bulls in your GF over a long time,she will get nailed in everyhole perhaps 3 at once,hot looking girl..

Aye que bonita chica. Haha

mmmmmmm love to stretch her hairy cunt with ma 11'' black snake

lol

At least when your married and your wife fucks on you, she is still yours, at least under the law, but when its a gf and she if fucking on you, you can't even be sure your not anything more then a freind, I love these guys who have no comment other then a fuck and words and then gamble by saying go fuck other guys, no better yet go get a new bf and keep me too. Then they say but it is because I don't have a big cock, so go ahead baby find a new guy who has big cock. My your either brave men or your fools, or you really trust you got something very specail, my question is what. There is always someone out there that makes or has more money and can give her more things then you. There is always someone else that can touch her more softly kiss her more tenderly, hug her and cuddle her till she feels right at home, there is always someone who looks better, and you already admit your not worth a shit in bed, so what in the hell makes you think she is going to want to stay with you. Could that be the reason so many cut you guys off after they start saving themselves for the new bf. Hell even for a married couple that are very much in love the risk is still there, but usally its about sharing and giving something to each other while still commited, and I just don't see that in bf and gf relationship. So go ahead gamble away, and pray she never sleeps with me, are she won't be coming back......lol just having fun don't every on get on the rag now.

She looks pretty good to me...

Nice looking lady. I hope that you and your girl have fun in your adventures. Has she agreed to some BBC? If so, I'm sure you will both enjoy the fun in it!

Cuck-Brad

Should that be "ONE" Tup? and agreed, but sum guys don't care if they keep a GF or not as long as they get off on her fuked in all holes by strangers and get to share the stories later,i know sooner or later sumone better will cum along, but as they say Shit Happens.......

Good Point!

tuppinsinmo said:
At least when your married and your wife fucks on you, she is still yours, at least under the law, but when its a gf and she if fucking on you, you can't even be sure your not anything more then a freind, I love these guys who have no comment other then a fuck and words and then gamble by saying go fuck other guys, no better yet go get a new bf and keep me too. Then they say but it is because I don't have a big cock, so go ahead baby find a new guy who has big cock. My your either brave men or your fools, or you really trust you got something very specail, my question is what. There is always someone out there that makes or has more money and can give her more things then you. There is always someone else that can touch her more softly kiss her more tenderly, hug her and cuddle her till she feels right at home, there is always someone who looks better, and you already admit your not worth a shit in bed, so what in the hell makes you think she is going to want to stay with you. Could that be the reason so many cut you guys off after they start saving themselves for the new bf. Hell even for a married couple that are very much in love the risk is still there, but usally its about sharing and giving something to each other while still commited, and I just don't see that in bf and gf relationship. So go ahead gamble away, and pray she never sleeps with me, are she won't be coming back......lol just having fun don't every on get on the rag now.

Wise words. I suspect that MOST of the men that make these kinds of posts are merely fantasizing and will never actually go through with it.

IMO, the danger is not as much in the fantasy than in the real actions that can damage their relationship. For those who (like myself) are playing this game for real, the stakes are VERY high and one must be very, very careful to monitor the state of your relationship - or you might LOSE it.

Thanks for your good advice.;)

thanks

thanks for your messages :p

Who is the maricon next to her?

I live just minutes away from Mexico however I'm hispanic.

thanks

:D thanks for your comentaries i hope more recomendatios and blacks bulls interested. :eek:

Not knowing what it means and dont really give a fuck. Just would like to ask if that is a gang sign you are so proudly showing there. Your lady is beautiful and so hot. okdeacon :confused:

Mexico?

Too far away for me - even for fine looking cock fodder like that. Now if you are ever in the UK.........

Best of luck to you

thanks

thanks for more commentaries and i hope find a black bull for my girl.
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread