• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my slut.

• Thread starterPervertedLover
  • Start date

PervertedLover

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2007
I'm new here but I love to fuck. I thought I'd show you the girl that I'm fucking and turning into a ***** little by little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like she'd be fun to all hole,pass around and fill with cum,sluts have a very important role to play in todays world.....................being filled all holes with cock and cum;)

PervertedLover said:

I would pay $225 an hour to tap her pussy.

When you turn her out let me know.

EU

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish i was in that bar. Fuckable bitch for sure.

Dallas Trip

Very fuckable, enjoyed the mens room scene..lucky guys!! Can travel as well love for you to consider sharing..we can arrange the "meeting". Would be great to have other cuckold.com members join in, then we can discuss on line with photos --sending PM.

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Great little body on her - not so much into the "*****" thing or degrading women, but she does have a fun looking body!

It's cool I understand. I never directly call her a *****/slut because she doesn't like that but it's all in the spirit of our open relationship. We're just sexual people that's all. I do find it somewhat contradicting that you are not into the degrading thing yet most guys here are willing to be humiliated to the point where they can't even have sex or get involved in the act of sharing their lovers. I guess to each their own.

I would love to get with this hot ass girl of yours...i love girls who do just that.

I am very serious, so let me know if and when something can be arranged.

Well said. To each their own. Out of the many women I've been with she is the only one that didn't like to be called that during dirty talk. It just so happens that she'll be moving down to my area in about 2 weeks so stay tuned for many more photos. ;)

Agreed...MOSTLY..

If you wouldn't call your women a ***** to her face, don't call her a ***** on here. I have no idea where this trend comes from but it's not cool and rarely part of a real life cuckold situation.

As for the "degrading thing", I said I don't degrade women. Men I degrade like a kung fu master, but that's part of the play they are looking for and something I enjoy. I've only ever been with one couple where the wife wanted to be submissive next to her husband and while it was fun, I still perfer couples where the wife wants to be treated like a lady... I also thinks that helps degrade the male more.

Anyway - this doesn't belong here - she's hot. Let us know how things go.

I have read your many posts and appreciate the word you put in for respecting woman, ie. not calling them "sluts" and the like. Having said that I notice you like to speak as if you are some sort of moral authority. You are also always quick to mention how much real-life experience you have with cuckolding. Fair enough, I won't challenge your statements as to your experience since I don't know you any more than you know me. I take your word at face value because...well...I don't care one way or another.

So what's my point? It is simply this; It is not your place to tell us what we may or may not do or say anywhere, anytime or to anyone. You said "If you wouldn't call your women a ***** to her face, don't call her a ***** on here." While I accept this as a statement of YOUR belief, I will inform you that this site exists, at least in part, as a forum where people can express their deepest fantasies and/or experiences without fear of having their every word choice overseen and critiqued by someone who has appointed themselves the moral voice of the forum.

I will add that what is appropriate in the bedroom, in the heat of passion - including refering to our partners as a "wimp," "pussy boy" or even "slut" or "*****," may be entirely INAPROPRIATE and degrading at another time & place. The context of the word's use is important.

PittsburghBull4Cuck, why not let grown adults choose for themselves how they will address each other instead of telling them what to do and how to think?

No offense dude.... I DO appreciate your excellent posts in most cases.

Peace

Okay..... now consider this...

Interesting reply but I wonder WHOSE POST you are replying to....?

Let me see if I can clarify a thing or two.

No offense taken - however there is a reason I speak up and try to add some oder to your beloved anarchy.

..Wondering whose "beloved anarchy" you are speaking of? Certainly not mine. I do not encourage anarchy but rather freedom of expression without censorship from YOU. And on that note, who died and put YOU in charge of bringing order here?

Maybe you have seen some other posts where I discuss this, or maybe you have not but I will rehash it here.

I HAVE seen many of your posts including those that touched upon this and other subjects. I said as much at the beginning of my reply to you.

The cuckold scene is growing. A few years back it consisted of one badly run bulletin board, a few yahoo groups, and some really bad websites with interracial sex where they made up shit like "The husband is the guy taking the pictures."

Okay.... agreed, Pittsburghbullforcuck, but irrevelant to the point of my post.

Recently it is growing, and I actually care about it. You may not, but I do. So in that caring attitude comes nurturing behavior. I don't mind the fantasy guys at all - in fact I feel for them. I get pissed however when they represent themselves falsely, add more MYTH to the reality of cuckolding and perpetuate stereotypes that are false, racist, sexist or otherwise garbage.

So yup, I speak up. I try to encourage the reality of cuckolding and not some fantasy 30 black bull gangbang no condom baby making party that started on the dance floor and finished in the DJ booth. If people want to talk about THAT is a fantasy, good for them, go for it. But represent it as fantasy.

We also agree on these issues, sir, but again, not germane to my post....

That's not what this guy did at all mind you, and I'm not sure why you care since he and I seem to have made our peace before you bothered to speak up and encourage having no line in the sand whatsoever.

A couple quickie clarifications:

1- My comment did not address THIS particular post, per se, as much as it was a general commentary based on numerous posts where you seem to have donned the mantle of "Protector of the Kingdom of Cuckold!"

2- Your 'making peace' with this individual is immaterial and misses my point entirely (again!!) My reluctance to "bother" to comment before was out of my respect for your freedom of opinion and expression. .... BUT...your tendancy to tell people what is "right" and "wrong" to say, think and do in the cuckolding scene finally wore my patience a bit thin and so.... I posted.

Deal with it.

Look at all the topics in this single forum. Most of the topics have the word "SLUT" in them. It's not only getting old, it's starting to become an negative impact on the couples who may actually consider getting into the lifestyle.

I talked to a couple the other day on this very subject - she's ok with the idea of cuckolding her husband but not ok with the role of slut. She didn't know she could cuckold him without being a slut.

Once more we agree - but again, this has nothing to do with my core point.....

Now to you - well who cares if less REAL couples join the scene - as long as we can say whatever we want, bullshit and lie and be racist or sexiest.

Did I miss something here?.... Where did I suggest we should "bullshit" anyone? Where did I say we should "lie?" Where did I suggest it was good to be "racist" or "sexist?" Did you read MY post, someone elses or did you just see these words in a mystical vision? Don't put words in my mouth.

Feel free to keep promoting anarchy or no moral lines in the sand about even the most basic of human relationship questions. (Should you badmouth someone behind their back? I say no. You say sure.)

lol... this is rich. You speak of "moral lines" - this from a man that says it's bad to degrade women but fine to degrade men. Hipocrite. I say "good and bad" DEPENDS. If a person ENJOYS being degraded that is their business, NOT YOURS. Again I say, we are grown adults here and don't need someone to choose our words for us, teach us right from wrong, cut our meat or chew our food! Capiche?

Finally, where did I say it was okay to badmouth people behind their backs??? When did I say "slut" and "*****" should be used to women without their knowledge and approval - and in the appropriate setting??? Where? Re-read my post, please, (this time with BOTH eyes open,) and you will see where -- NOWHERE.

Get up on your facts and get down off your pedestal

Bottom line? You are free to voice your opinion, PittsburghBull4Cuck,..right or wrong, just like I am - just don't tell US what to do, say or think...THAT was the point of my original post....clear enough?

Agreed

Wow - I didn't bother to read most of that badly formatted backpeddling piece of garbage reply.

I'll leave you with this and why I think you are a joke.

You are upset that I am telling people how to act.
You are telling me how to act.

You are doing NOTHING DIFFERENT than what I do.

Now go type yourself a message telling you to back off and to stop being the editor of this place and stop telling people what to do, say, or think.

(P.S. I'm not going to stop, and I suspect neither will you.)

An asshole by any other name still stinks, PittsburghBullshiter. And yes, I will always piss in the face of blow-hard bullies like you.

Tell ya' what.... You stay out of my way and my posts and I will do likewise for you. Agreed?

got me popcorn ready:D :D :D

...Sorry son, you act just like me.

..You mean a clueless asshole? ... now THAT'S a scary thought!!! Why would I (or anyone) want to be 'just like you?'

When you start calling yourself those names maybe then we can make some sort of agreement.

.. ??? that's your solution??? Call myself names? HA!! Tell ya' what Einstein, you start FIRST. Then I will follow suit - "just like" you - my hero!

I just think it's funny that you can't even admit you act exactly like I do.

So, Professor, what are you saying?... that I am doing the RIGHT THING because I "act exactly" like you? Or are you saying that I'm a MORON because I act exactly like you?

Not exactly the brightest bulb in the box are you?

Tell ya what "son" ... if you behave yourself and play nice, Daddy won't tell the nieghbors that he has been having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Stop being a school yard bully ... oh... maybe THAT'S where you realized you were a "bull." Well, "son," you may be king of the "bull" pen but I prefer to mix it up with people who have already evolved into human beings!

Thanks for your pearls of wisdom, anyhow... oh wait... are those "pearls!!??"

Enjoy the show!!

sissycharlotte said:
got me popcorn ready:D :D :D

Enjoy the show... at the end the bull ends up with 50 swords sticking out of it's dirty, blood soaked fur!! WoooHooo!! Kinda hard on the bull but hey, where I come from bulls are a dime a dozen and taste good with eggs and ketchup! :p

Why must my thread get all jacked up. I plan to post more photos of my girl when she moves down in 2 weeks but now I am ****** to create a new thread.

"I see, I see" said the blindman..

No I'm saying it's funny because you are acting like me and bitching about how I act and you don't even see it.

Ahh... okay...so...let me see if I got this right, Oh "Fearless Leader"...

So if, according to your own words, I am 'acting exactly like you' (since that is what everyone one here secretly craves ya' know - to be exactly like YOU) and... being 'exactly like you' I just don't "see" what you are trying to drop on our unenlightened minds.... then I must be... well... "a clueless asshole." But if I act 'exactly like you' (my hero!) then YOU must be a clueless asshole to - (otherwise I wouldn't be 'exactly like you' and your original statement would be as wrong and empty as your head. Right?)

Kinda boils down to these 3 exciting choices...

a) YOU are a clueless asshole ..or...
b) YOU are a clueless asshole ... or, for a 3rd "bonus points" choice...
c) YOU are a clueless asshole

Well, let's see, it's a tough decision..... should I...no, ...or maybe....no...ahh..SHIT... I may need to use a life-line.. wait, wait.. yes!! I GOT IT NOW! - for $200 and the win I'm gonna go with choice a) YOU are a clueless asshole. And yes, "Alex," that's my final answer...

Not a bad game this! Kinda fun... like taking candy from a baby bull... lol

Jeeeez... look at the time!

Hey PITS, in my quest to be more like you, I noticed a whole slew of threads where you were serving up yummy, smelly servings of "crap on a stick."... I have REALLY been slacking here.... the least I could do to be worthy of your wisdom is to 'act exactly like you' in those threads to - post for post...

WOW... I have LOTS of catching up to do!!! :eek:

What do you think, my Grand High Exalted Puubah and mystic visionary of cuckold worlds?

You STILL want to FUCK with me? Your choice, PITTstop.

Users who are viewing this thread