• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my slutty BBW GF

• Thread starterOIFMountaineer
  • Start date

OIFMountaineer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2008
These are a few of my little ***** of a girlfriend, the last one is one she just sent to a boytoy of hers that she showed me. Enjoy!

100_0669.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0295.jpg

tonight005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
love to fuck that!

And I would like for you to fuck that! Did I mention she has a newly found love for a hard cock in her ass (provided you give her clit the attention it so richly deserves)?

my tongue is ready for her clit and my cock is rock hard amd full of cum ready for her pussy

More pics please

I would love to see your GF fucking a big black cock. She has a great
body and since I am not there to fuck her and eat her pussy, I have to be content
with cumming on color photos of her. You are very fortunate indeed to have
such an apparent hot and willing to please GF. I'd love to see more of her.
Her tits are beautiful; I'd love to bury my face between her tits and cum all
over them after fucking her. Her ass is to die for, God you are lucky guy.
She is fucking hot. Thank you, thank you, thank you.:D

very sexy woman .....she is definetely one super hot bbw

OIFMountaineer said:
These are a few of my little ***** of a girlfriend, the last one is one she just sent to a boytoy of hers that she showed me. Enjoy!

100_0669.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0295.jpg

tonight005.jpg

Just lovely, love to lick her sweet pussy and fuck her all night and day,
are you around the Baltimore/DC area

A few more for ya...

i would fuck the hell outta every hole she has. does she have a yahoo screen name?

OMG, I would pump gallons of cum all over those gorgeous tits of hers.
Then I would fuck her again as I watch those big tits bounce around and watch the cum dribble off them. Very nice !!

That girl just looks to be begging for a fuck by every man on this board.

Sign me up to dump my load in that soft, fertile belly.

i WOULD LICK HER ASS AND CLIT TILL SHE CAME, THEN i WOULD FUCK HER ASS TILL SHE CAME FROM THAT TOO. MAN SHE IS HOT. I JUST LOVE HER ASS!!!!!!!!!!

id fuck that anytime xxx

id fuck that anytime xxx

No shortage of tits and ass there!

Good gosh she is very sexy. love that PHAT ass, do you share her? Show us some pics of her in action ; )

some more for ya:

tonight012.jpg
[/IMG]

tonight013.jpg

100_0108.jpg

Would anyone like to fuck her ass???

Also, if anyone can fake some of these pics, I'd love to see it.

YES, I would love to fuck her in the ass and make her scream.
I would love to see the look on her pretty face as I slide every inch of my cock into her gorgeous little pussy. She would make me cum buckets. I used to fuck a co-worker that looked just like her and I love fucking her for hours. She had the tightest little pussy and I bet your chick does too.
She has me throbbing !!!

Wow!

Great pics. I love those tits! I would like to slide my cock between them and come all over her face. And that ass is extremely fuckable.

Users who are viewing this thread