• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my sweetheart´s first BBC ever

• Thread starterbrancov
  • Start date

How hard do the pics get you?

• Not at all

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Hard

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Very hard

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Incredibly hard

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

brancov

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2013
My sweetheart tried BBC for the first time and it was an amazing experience for both of us. Comments welcomed!

xroom 020.jpg xroom 021.jpg xroom 032.jpg xroom 030.jpg xroom 024.jpg

Reactions: joost
I understand and support the idea of safe sex but having said that there is something just not quite correct when a condom is used . There is nothing that feels as good as being in a woman bareback . However , the pictures are very sexy and the idea that he is her first extramarital partner makes it very hot indeed . She is a very sexy woman and i love the first pic . The power of a man on top , covering the wife/gf with his body and all you see is legs and arms . Knowing he is deep inside her where only her hubby/bf went before is very powerful emotion just a shame he wasn't bareback . Very sexy Brancov ....... more more !

Can't sum it up any better than that!

Some more!

Thanks guys for the comments! Needless to say that I was participating and taking the pics, what an incredible experience, xroom 018.jpgxroom 028.jpgxroom 025.jpgxroom 026.jpgxroom 027.jpglol

xroom 018.jpg xroom 028.jpg xroom 025.jpg xroom 026.jpg xroom 027.jpg

Reactions: joost
that looks sooo hot and amazing............... hope not ur last experience. thanx 4 sharing

Awesome my friend, love seeing white wives with black cock buried in their pussy. Hopefully one day I'll watch my wife turn slut and get herself fucked by a bbc

tu a du trouver sa super de voire ta femme se faire baiser par une grosse bite noire qui a du la faire jouire et hurler de plaisire et toi tu tais branler en regardent

Don't worry about the condoms...it's just a matter of time until she's riding bareback. My wife had me eat her lover's cum from condoms...rubbery. better right from her pussy or from the source!

Users who are viewing this thread