• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my wife, anyone in NW Florida want to try to fuck her?

• Thread startersecretlover33
  • Start date

secretlover33

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2007

Very nice would love to try, come over to socal.

i've been blinded!

goddamn!Enter this one in the prize hog contest at the county fair!Maybe you can win her some big mac coupons.

She like eating pussy?

i'll have some of that!

oh man, me and my friends were checking out the pics of your wife. You think she'd take on 3 of us. We are aged 26 and 27. Ice hockey players, quite a few tattoos. We would go to town on her dude.

I swear...

vhair said:
goddamn!Enter this one in the prize hog contest at the county fair!Maybe you can win her some big mac coupons.

Comments like that are truly unnecessary, dude. Just keep that sh*t to yourself, OK? HE loves her and what anyone else thinks doesn't count. Where's YOUR wife's pix, huh?
Sheesh.

What *I* think!

secretlover33 said:
Looking for someone 18 - 35 who would like to try and seduce my wife into a sexual relationship. Tell me what you think of her pics.
She has beautiful brown eyes, and looks nice with cock in her lovely face! Is she willing to fuck others?

Where in northwest florida exactly? You can pm me if you want.....

6'5" 230 lbs white guy. 22 yearold...can give more details later if wanted.

Hi....Very hott photos of your wife....She would look sooooo sexy sucking and fucking BIG BLACK COCK while you watch. Nothing and i mean nothing is more sexier than a white wife being sexually satisfied by a well hung black man while her hubby watch and jacks-off.....nothing elsa even come close as being sexy....think about it.....a well hung black guy deep fucking her sweet married white pussy untill she cum and cum...what say you ?

where in NW Florida?

Hi, I'm in Tallahassee and I would love to fuck your slutty wife.

Andrea_P, yes she loves eating pussy.

We are near Pensacola, and we have flirted with the idea of her fucking other men, and have done swinging, but I would love for her to just meet guys and fuck them, even if I am not around.

Last edited by a moderator:
secretlover33 said:
Andrea_P, yes she loves eating pussy.

We are near Pensacola, and we have flirted with the idea of her fucking other men, and have done swinging, but I would love for her to just meet guys and fuck them, even if I am not around.
Pensacola here let's get together

Users who are viewing this thread