Pics of the wife with some of her men

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date
Wow, awesome stuff.

I love the photos and story behind them!

Thank you too those who enjoy our pics. I am meeting up with some new Bulls and will post the pics as they are taken. Dee

you have the hottest body with the sexiest nipples! I am happy for both of you and thanks for sharing your story and pics.

Damn, she has the tastiest asshole, I'd love to stick my tongue in that!

New guy

Hello I met with a new guy this past friday. The sissy was there and here are some of the pics. Let me know if you want to see more.

Dee

Last edited by a moderator:
Teresa was there and sucked her share of cock too. She cleaned both of us when we finished too.

Dee

Hey, i would love to fuck Dee then get you to suck my cock hard again so i could fuck Dee again.

post more pics of Dee and your pathetic self now!

Very hot

The two of you are very hot!! Love the pics and stories.

phew havent been this rockhard in ages :p Sooooo refreshing to see a socalled "hot wife" thats NOT uberplastic aka fake tits, fake haircolour, uberyucky tanned dry skin ie ALL fake, but instead a sexy redhead woman who enjoys her sexuality with an equal sexy sissy, i could spend all day long jackin off to your pics over and over, keep up the immensly good work and congrats to what seems to be, for you, the perfect solution :D

Way to go Teresa!

sissyandwife said:
Teresa was there and sucked her share of cock too. She cleaned both of us when we finished too.

Dee

That is it!

Dee whta a hot woman you are.

I wished I lived close to you

Love it!

I love the pictures, especially of "The Sissy" watching the fucking and you can see her chastity cage on. Got any dripping creampie eating pics?

Love to see some cum drip from your cunt into sissy's mouth and watch him swallow.

Where are you located?

Lovely to see a wife being a slut!

You should get hubbys cock head piercd and a ring put through it!

How nice ,very hot both of you!!!!

Very, very hott thread! Ever get to Pa?

come out to NYC let blizzy and thic choc dick have at it

sissyandwife said:
What is a girl to do I love my husband very much but when it comes to sex he just can't give me what I need so I keep him in chastity and feed him cock and creampies from my lovers and Bulls

Dee you look so fucking hot and your hubby is a sissy suck slut.

I would love to taste you and use you as my slutty woman.

Hubby can lick my ass and be a fluffer but the loads and action are all for you babe.

sissyandwife said:

Dee

I hope your sissy bitch liked tasting the cum of a *REAL* man dripping out of your well used holes