• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pictures of my lovely wife

• Thread starterAudreyronde
  • Start date

Audreyronde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2007
I am not allowed to touch her any more, but she keeps letting me see how beautiful she is...including the mornings when she comes home from her night with her friend...

does anyone want to help me here in France ?

Help

Could do with a holiday in France me thinks LOL :D
Wall

Help

Could do with a holiday in France me thinks LOL :D .
What you looking for.
Wall

wow she is really beautiful and delicious. you are lucky to have such a lovely woman care aboutyou. does she let you watch her with her lovers. does she tell you about them when you are makng love?

wallbike said:
Could do with a holiday in France me thinks LOL :D .
What you looking for.
Wall

I would like her to cuckold me not with her long-time friend, but also with strangers, to avoid having the risks involved in a long term extra-marital relationship...so I would like if other bull would take their chance ?

faust1 said:
wow she is really beautiful and delicious. you are lucky to have such a lovely woman care aboutyou. does she let you watch her with her lovers. does she tell you about them when you are makng love?

No, I never got to watch, and I think I would like to. But I do get to see her preparing herself prior leave. And even if she does not tell me for what reason she is leaving this evening, it is pretty clear since she never wears anything under her dress on these occasion.

And no, she never gives me details...and she does not allow me to make love to her , I am just allowed to masturbate in front of her when I get to watch her as she comes back

you will find more of my story in the "cuckold confession" forum

Your position is sad

Poor man. You being cuckolded and she is denying you the pleasure of details and cream pies. Do you get enough humiliation by being a pathetic wanker?

Good for her.....

it is my pleasure

JeffSmith988 said:
Poor man. You being cuckolded and she is denying you the pleasure of details and cream pies. Do you get enough humiliation by being a pathetic wanker?

no, in fact my position is worse since I am not allowed to masturbate any more, i have to learn to use an ass-plug instead...but it is my pleasure to be in such position

We should talk some!!!!

A friend of mine has been using my wife as his personal cunt. I'm allowed to eat her only on the nights she comes home filled with his cum.

Email me to talk about our wives. This is a new relationship since we've moved herre, but it's the hottest on yet. He treats her like a real slut on their nights out. We both love it! Email me.....eatsherafter@yahoo.com

email me if interested

Our relationship has evolved. I am a happy cuckold who is denied sex. I enjoy exchanging my wife's pictures for other trustworthy bulls to see, as I am glad to trade pics with other husbands. And then I like to show pics of me, dressed in my wife's clothes, watching the pictures I received. If some people here want to use the occasion to train me as a better sissy, please do not hesitate...

Very sexy

wow she is very beautiful and delicious. You definately are a very lucky man that she lets you observe her beautiful body. Do you get to watch her when her lover is taking her? Does she tell you about how they fill when you are makng love?

The big question do you help her get ready for her lover:D

Users who are viewing this thread