• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pictures of my wife

• Thread starterDrewG
  • Start date

DrewG

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2024
Hi all, hope someone can give me some advice;
I don't seem to be able to stop posting pictures of my wife to other men online, it's worse if they are Alpha or Bull.
It's become a bit of an addiction.
She doesn't know I do this, how do I stop?

Reactions: jumbotsang and Ladiesfucker
Why would you want to stop?
And why have you not posted them here?

Reactions: TheFlood and jumbotsang
I'm trying to stop

DrewG said:
I don't seem to be able to stop posting pictures of my wife to other men online, it's worse if they are Alpha or Bull.
You love her and want to validate your love by getting approval from other men. By choosing Alphas or a Bull you really are saying she’s too good for you. It’s the thrill of getting caught that turns you on, even when it makes you feel guilty afterwards. You know it’s wrong and how she’d react if she found out but don’t believe it will happen. Part of you is turned on by the idea that if she let you take the photos she must in some way want others to see them. This isn’t the case and you know it. The only way in reality is to delete your collection of photos If her as temptation to share will win out. Keeping her face/name out of images gives you some control if you can’t stop. I’d also start to try and involve your wife in some role play or conversations regarding sex. If she helps with the “forbidden” bit you will be less inclined to look for it. “imagine if x saw these, he’d love them,” or jokingly say, “what do you think your fans online would think of these?” just lead gently to see what happens..

Reactions: Tomcock
Dammit, I'm not doing very well. I'm back in the chat room

DrewG said:
Dammit, I'm not doing very well. I'm back in the chat room
Can I please see your wife?

Reactions: toretto
DrewG said:
Tell her.ill bet she loves it.mine did.made her horny

lovedit said:
Tell her.ill bet she loves it.mine did.made her horny
You dont

Reactions: frenchkissmycock

Users who are viewing this thread