• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pierced Belly Button Charm for slut wives

• Thread startertanya
  • Start date
Just to show a uk wife wearing a hotwife and nipple charm anklet togeather. We bought the Nipple charm anklet from the USA special order IT has the HW and a single black ace of spades on it originally it also had bells but they made it too obvious. we then bought separatly a ILBC disc from Tanya's Hot wife wife site I am sure she will verify this quite easily we are based in suffolk UK below you will see my wife with one of her many black lovers wearing the anklet we video and photo all meetings and these are genuine we advertise for black guys on uk swinging sites and D has picked up 6 black guys to date just when we are out and about in london and she is wearing the anklet

If someone tells me how to post a photo or 2 I will do

There should be 4 photo's now

If I have managed to load the photos you all should be able to see them now a genuine uk slut wife who loves black cock

Attachments

• D's anklet 1.JPG
    D's anklet 1.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 374
  • D's anklet 2.JPG
    D's anklet 2.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 221
  • D's anklet 4.JPG
    D's anklet 4.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 297
  • D's anklet 3.JPG
    D's anklet 3.JPG