Pimp Looking for WF's

• Thread startercdogg
  • Start date

cdogg

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2004
I'm looking for sexy WF's that have fantasies to be used by a Pimp to other blackmen, only interested real females apply.

Pimp Me

I've had a fantasy about being a ***** since I first saw La Belle du Jour as a teenager. THE OLDER I GET, THE MORE ALLURING IT BECOMES. Of course, now in my dreams, all my customers are black. Love to swing but not the same thing at all. Jill

Funny Thing

Funny thing Jill, seems like a lot of women have had the same reaction to that film. I sure did.

Baby, just have to bite the bullet (or cock), and go for it. Try it; you'll like it. I did.

Becky

Defintely something that is different but so thrilling.

cdogg said:
I'm looking for sexy WF's that have fantasies to be used by a Pimp to other blackmen, only interested real females apply.
interested i getting wife started

Ladies,

It may seem exciting but it is also tiring and dangerous. Tried it for two years during college to make ends meet. And, it was either fights with other hookers or with johns or with my pimp. Maybe different working a Nevada brothel but on the street or out call is no picnic.

Erin

Ladies, I have talked to lots of women, professional ones, and they always have this fantasy of being Pimped by a black man, whored. So two years ago when I was asked by this white girl to be her Pimp, I did.. It was about protection and business, she had the body and she knew she could make $1000.00 a week more easiler then working in a plant making $7.50 per hr.. I pimped her for about a year, she made lots of money and so did i, she quit had money saved, then moved to Rhode Island to take care of her sister. Now she only do it twice a week. Ladies more and more females are doing it on weekends, just for the action and the fantasy. Some for the money because, the money is good. I'm a 34 year black guy with a degree in Business idoing it for the excitment, although i have a good day job thats boring as hell, but pays good.

What's A Divorced Woman To Do?

You certainly make it seem a attractive alternative to genteel poverty. A gentleman pimp?

God I want Black Pimped 4 real!

What more information do you need?

Pimp

I Agree

Its Not always Easy I did it for a year and had some Exiting times but also way to scary at times

the fantasy is erotic beyond belief, but reality would be scary beyond my courage

It was always a big fantasy for me to be whored out to black men. In reality though, I was far too afraid to do it for real so I compromised. I had one of my black lovers act as pimp on my behalf for his like minded friends. It still meant that I got to get dressed up (or should that be dressed down) and walk the streets trying to look sexy so the guys would want to pick me up. I got the thrill of being fucked by random strangers without any of the danger of real life ************.

You Were Lucky; I Wasn't

You were lucky with your boyfriend. An Ex I had a few years back liked the role playing so much that he really did start to sell my ass to strangers. Had a real down home fight - but I still find myself getting wet thinking about what I did. Jillian

Been Clawing At My Swamp

This is just too hot. I've been clawing at my swamp and thinking about being ****** to suck black cock in a glory hole booth. Only did that once, and after the third cock my hubby dragged me out - thought I was going too far (or was it that I was enjoying myself too much?).

Ladies, the game is real.. Yes, lots of females who get into it love the excitment of the game. Can you make money, yes, only if you feel the game and love it. If you're not feeling the game, don't get into the game. If you need to make some money for a car, house, etc, and your fine and sexy, you can make lots of paper.. then leave the game... If you're into for black cock, you will have a ball seeing the brothers paying for that sweet white pussy. I'm the new age Pimp, educated and young...I invest on Wall Street and buy Mutual Funds.. What I know and have researched, that you have Guys with money that will pay good money to have a sexy white female on their arms, for fucking, sucking or taking them to Vegas for fun. Ladies you have the golden green rose and you don't even know it. Let me show you how to make that money.

Reactions: Siennasinx
I would love to give you my wife but I don't know if she'd but up for it. She loves to be taken control of and I'm not the type of guy that does that.

hillbillymommy said:
I've had a fantasy about being a ***** since I first saw La Belle du Jour as a teenager. THE OLDER I GET, THE MORE ALLURING IT BECOMES. Of course, now in my dreams, all my customers are black. Love to swing but not the same thing at all. Jill

bring yo fine azz on down to atlanta jill & let me prep u for being pimped & turned out!

"your boy"

Reactions: Siennasinx
I have been reading what everyone has been saying and had to add my comments. I hope that they are welcomed.

From someone who has been there, it is and can be as everyone has stated in the earlier posts. The good and the bad aspects, but once you experience it your life changes ... no matter if it was voluntary or not, or doing it while on drugs.

Just be prepared to lose control, it always happens. You will see how far you can go and the levels of depravity to be experienced. It was part of the ways they ruined me. Now I can't get satisfaction from the pleasures of normal intimacy or being with white men now after the months of that.

I have been married almost 6 yrs now and that is part of my secret past. Fortunately for me, no one would ever suspect it of me, but it can be really difficult in maintaining this secret, as well as, the resisting of the temptations to get a taste of it again when those opportunities come along.

Sorry for the ramblings ... I didn't intend to go on and on like that. Hopefully it made sense and someone got some value from it.

beachgirl28f said:
Just be prepared to lose control, it always happens. You will see how far you can go and the levels of depravity to be experienced. It was part of the ways they ruined me. Now I can't get satisfaction from the pleasures of normal intimacy or being with white men now after the months of that.

I have been married almost 6 yrs now and that is part of my secret past. Fortunately for me, no one would ever suspect it of me, but it can be really difficult in maintaining this secret, as well as, the resisting of the temptations to get a taste of it again when those opportunities come along.

i say give in to that temptation beachgirl & let me be the one to help bring that satisfaction to your lips baby

Beachgirl Is Right

Beachgirl, you're so very right. There are times I can just taste the cum in my mouth and I want to go back on the street. I have to fight the temptation to visit my old haunts. The allure is always there once you've gotten the taste for it. The worse time for me is when I've just had ho hum sex or when I'm lonely. Jillian

beachgirl28f said:
I have been reading what everyone has been saying and had to add my comments. I hope that they are welcomed.

From someone who has been there, it is and can be as everyone has stated in the earlier posts. The good and the bad aspects, but once you experience it your life changes ... no matter if it was voluntary or not, or doing it while on drugs.

Sorry for the ramblings ... I didn't intend to go on and on like that. Hopefully it made sense and someone got some value from it.