• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pimp Looking for WF's

• Thread startercdogg
  • Start date
Once It Is In Your Blood

Beachgirl and Hillbillymommy are both correct. It is like malaria, once it is in your blood, it can lie dormant for ten years and then one day you're a full blown ***** again.

I try and control it by rationing my lust. Whenever I get to visit Atlanta I call ahead and alert him that I'll be on the game for my stay. Take my earnings and give myself a treat and spend half a day in a spa; dry clean my body and soul and return to being a soccer mom.

Slippery Slope

Well, not sure about malaria, but it sure is a slippery slope.

Because you go black, you get a reputation. Because you enjoy BBC and love to get it all the time, they think you are a Ho. Because you are kind to their friends, they think you should do strangers. Because maybe you got turned on doing guys in a bar's bathroom or parking lot, they think it must be in your blood. And because it is in your blood, they figure that other members of your family also want it as bad you do.

Becky

What You Left Out

Dear Becky,

You left out the reaction from white females who find out that you "date" black guys. No matter how disapproving they are, it seems like inevitably they "just have to ask you" if IT is "true what they say". The more daring wonder if I can set them up with a "safe" date. (If you want safe, stick to Wonder Bread White).

Most out of the blue shocker was froma very close relative who just got divorced and wanted to try black.

Erin

Now here is trhe Kicker.. I used to dat a "HO" She was a sweet sext White woman and believe it or not I was ok with it. She claimed it was truly an addiction. She could make $1,500 to $3,000 a week doing handjobs, body rubs and triple rubbers for sex.
She also told me the down sides... Not feeling safe at a Mall Being afraid tricks would see here out when she was with me or members of her family.. The Trick that never gets enough she called them. Being recognized when she was trying to be "straight" and the dreaded "Wives and Girlfriends"

Drama from the cops and physco tricks and getting robbed just added to the confusion. Hell I even moved her to Seattle to try and get her out of the life.

So remember ladies.. The nut is a good thing but be prepared to loose a bit of your sanity when you go down that path, cause you will be dealing with real humans and we all know what "Humans Can Do!"

Memories

All these posts are bringing back memories. Fond ones of being a Ho. Used to be a regular down in Printer's Alley in Nashville in the early 70s to mid 80s.

Exciting fun for a farm girl married to a good ole boy. Had my share of hard times but overall I look back fondly on the experience. Went back recently and found that the building that we use to use to do are tricks is now luxury lofts. Maybe instead of investing in areas with artists, one should start looking for ones with whores.

Alice

Since we're all sharing, I have to confess being whored by a black pimp is my top fantasy. My husband has "pimped" me at bars and clubs over the years but it definitely not the same thing. I found that out when I accompanied him to a convention in Chicago eight years ago.

We're out drinking after a jazz club and getting pretty wasted. We tried a new bar on our crawl back to the hotel and sat next to a black guy who had these women coming in and out. We started talking and it turned out he was a pimp and gave me his line about being "fine" and having great "assets" that I should utilize. I confided my secret to him.

He offered us a ride back to the hotel and while hubby got in back we all smoked a joint and I leaned over and got a taste of his chocolate cream. He liked the action and said that he had a party for a few business men in an apartment the next night if I was interested in seeing what a real Ho goes through. I couldn't wait.

The following evening, my man waited in the lobby for me while I went upstairs. My pimp for a night was there along with three other Hos and seven hours later when I staggered down stairs, I was four hundred dollars richer and gloriously sore for the next three day

Pimp Looking for WF

Great story i think, if you're a female black or white who is fine with great assets and love to fuck, you need to try it. Not everyday, but one or weekend, you would enjoy it. Try it before your assets go to waste and it's to late.

Thank you. I agree. The problem is is that not all pimps are as enlightened as you; most are still stuck in the 1950s, having their Hos walk tracks and busting them up if they don't produce enough. Petty tyrants who love power more than money. I haven't been able to find anyone in Michigan who could use a "girl" for a weekend or two a month without all the other abuse that comes with it.

My wife would let you pimp her

My wife would let you pimp her very easily. Too bad you don't live in Phoenix. She is older but still game. look for her in the Dark Cavern as wonderwomanmary in the arizona section. See what you think?

Pimp for WF

Thanks for the comments, I'm a new age Pimp who enjoy the company of sexy females, I'm not into all that hitting my girl because she is not making enough money. I like for my girl or girls to worship me, enjoy making that money for me and her.. Enjoy her job of having guys paying for her service, Pimping is not just walking the streets or corners like the old days, today you have guys who love to find there girl through the internet or bars and clubs, and social events. ********* is where the real money is at. Example I can have a girl go into Applebee's to the bar area, looking sexy with red short skirt, fishnet stocking, highheels.. Seat at the bar, order some wine, show her legs, lick her lips everytime she drink, and watch how guys fantasize about fucking you. They like it so much they will pay her for a suck or fuck. Pimping is an Art; the old way of pimping women is played out, guys love to fuck sexy women, that when i come in as your manager/pimp to bring the guys to the pussy.

A New Age Pimp

I think I'd like to try and see if I can handle my pussy as a business.

After my BF's Super Bowl Sunday party, I know I can do complete strangers without any small talk. And, while I still look like a soccer mom, over the last year I've grown to need black sexing and crave it daily. Would really like to find a pimp like you in the Memphis area to show me the ropes.

Karen

cdogg said:
Thanks for the comments, I'm a new age Pimp who enjoy the company of sexy females, I'm not into all that hitting my girl because she is not making enough money. I like for my girl or girls to worship me, enjoy making that money for me and her.. Enjoy her job of having guys paying for her service, Pimping is not just walking the streets or corners like the old days, today you have guys who love to find there girl through the internet or bars and clubs, and social events. ********* is where the real money is at. Example I can have a girl go into Applebee's to the bar area, looking sexy with red short skirt, fishnet stocking, highheels.. Seat at the bar, order some wine, show her legs, lick her lips everytime she drink, and watch how guys fantasize about fucking you. They like it so much they will pay her for a suck or fuck. Pimping is an Art; the old way of pimping women is played out, guys love to fuck sexy women, that when i come in as your manager/pimp to bring the guys to the pussy.

Karen,

You doing anything for March Madness?

Jill

I let my blk lover pimp me out to his friends at the weekily poker game, I find it very exciting, but its to scary for me out on the street,s,but have thought maybe an ****** service for blk. men, for extra money, Wendy

hillbillymommy said:
Beachgirl, you're so very right. There are times I can just taste the cum in my mouth and I want to go back on the street. I have to fight the temptation to visit my old haunts. The allure is always there once you've gotten the taste for it. The worse time for me is when I've just had ho hum sex or when I'm lonely. Jillian
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the support.

Memphis area pimping...

Why not let your BF try his pimping hand out on you Karen?? Is that something you think he would be up to or are you looking for someone outside to handle the business part of pimping you out?

Karen4BBC said:
I think I'd like to try and see if I can handle my pussy as a business.

After my BF's Super Bowl Sunday party, I know I can do complete strangers without any small talk. And, while I still look like a soccer mom, over the last year I've grown to need black sexing and crave it daily. Would really like to find a pimp like you in the Memphis area to show me the ropes.

Karen

You forgot one thing. Black men don't need to pay for sex, especially from white women.

White women are sluts who will give it up very easily so these whores will be stuck sucking White & asian dick instead of that superior BBC they crave.

Any of you ladies ever work despite having kids? I personally hate to see an abused or downtrodden hoe with kids to take care of..had a couple in the past and I found that it just makes me disgusted with them as mothers when this is the case. But I found the uttmost respect for those that were able to effectively seperate their street life from their family goals and aspirations. Being a hoe is a state of mind...if that's what you intend to be, you'll be just tha, a hoe. But if a woman choose to utilize her physical components in order to prosper to reach a goal, then she is just, a woman working towards her goals. The depravity and gutter-esq nature of a regular will eventually begin to rub off on those around her, most notably, her pimp. While the determination of a woman with goals in this life will undoubtedly rub off you as well. While I admit you can get money out of a dumb or a smart ass,I obviously favor the latter.
Pimpin aint easy, but somebody's gotta do it.

Hello All:

This is a fascinating thread. I've had the ********** fantasy for a long long time, and I've gotten very close to doing it lately. I met a guy on here from my area who pimps out married women and I came very close to meeting with him. I had agreed to do two tricks a day at a house pretty close to where I live. I've masturbated so much since agreeing to do this that my head has been in the clouds. I actually think I might go through with it, but I know I am probably ******* of the dark side(s) to this decision. I don't want to be beaten, but used roughly is something that turns me on. Anyway, I wonder whether once I start I will be sucked in more and more and whether it will begin to interfere with my real life. Please respond, anyone, although I can gather a great deal from what I've already read here. But any advice welcome....thanx!!

Wendy

Sick of my gay ass b/f

I am really considering being your ho. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and I've been using him the entire time for his money. His cock is small (4 inches) and my ass is thick which means I get no satisfaction. I am willing to relocate, and when i leave, i'm taking most of his shit and want to leave a pic of me really being satisfied by three black cocks. I am 23 with big booty and big tits.

anxiously

Attachments

• Photo 63.jpg
    Photo 63.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 234
were u live wht city ,,,,and mexican girl ok

Attachments

• 6d7d8905cbee339eeb2fdcd91738a665.jpg
    6d7d8905cbee339eeb2fdcd91738a665.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread