pittsburgh wife looking for well hung black man to date

• Thread startermarried&submissive4BBC
  • Start date

married&submissive4BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2009
im looking for a well hung black male to date my submissive wife..must be in the pittsburgh pa. area,i will be present at all times until my wife and i feel comfortable letting her meet you alone while i stay home,,, (shouldnt take to long) she also will let you share her with your friends for one on one,two on one or if you wish to have her gang-banged feel free..i will not have any say in it or interfere in any way as too what you and her agree to do once her and you start meeting alone without me.i would however like to see some pics or video of what you do with her or have her do for your friends.but that would be your call not mine.she 50,5ft2,132 pounds,she loves cream pies and bare-back sex,,she loves sucking cock and yes she loves to swallow cum,,she has a cum fetish,,so feel free to take advantage of it.we are looking for a long term arrangement,,she is not interested in one night stands,,we would also consider her meeting a group of black males interested in having a married mature slut service them in a long term situation.

Attachments

• becky7409 047.JPG
    becky7409 047.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 316
  • becky7409 050.JPG
    becky7409 050.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 192
  • becky7409 040.JPG
    becky7409 040.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 542