• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Plans for BF

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date

realgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
For those of you who don’t know I was cuckolding my boyfriend a while back I had fun but one day he asked me to stop and out of my love for him I did. (you can catch up on the story from my other threads). Just recently I walked in on him cheating. Hes willing to do anything for me not to leave him so I am here asking for the forums help how can I get some pay back and have a little fun while I’m at it. ;-)
Ps I already ordered a cb600.

If he is willing to do anything you have him in you palm. Now that he is essentially begging you to stay with him. You have ordered the CB which is a great start. In an earlier thread you wanted him to marry you. If you still do you can parlay all into the type of relationship you desire.

Do you want to feminize him as well for example. Of course to what degree is completely your discretion.

Good for you.

Leave the cheating bastard at home, locked up tight doing the laundry and cleaning the toilets while you fuck a big bull for the afternoon.

During the fuck fest, call the twerp and let him listen to some of the action When you get home, if he asks for relief, hand him a wire brush and tell him to jack off with that.

Yes I do want to feminize him unfortunately I work late tonight so no bulls for me =(

I dont know if I still want to marry him or not anymore

You know, there is no where good that this relationship could go. I honestly think at this point you should just call it quits. I know this isn't fun, but it's probably what's best for both of you.

realgirl said:
I dont know if I still want to marry him or not anymore

I would wait for the dust to settle before making the decision.

But in the mean time feel free to have bulls over while he sleeps on the couch, wearing his CB and panties. Oh, you should/could also have him meet these other guys and introduce him as your roomate/friend from the past who is just crashing on your couch.

You can figure some other things to test his commitment, he certainly does enjoy the humiliation, but at some point you'll have to figure out if he's the right man for you or not.

Users who are viewing this thread