• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please help me find more of this...

• Thread startereagr2plz
  • Start date

eagr2plz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2008
There is a short video clip on adult-share.net called "bred to perfection" ...it's a pay site so I don't know if the link will work if you're not a member...

Adult Share - cuckold and wife watching clips

Anyway, if anyone is a member and knows where to find more of that please let me know...one of the most erotic things I've ever seen.

Thanks,

wont work. at least not for me. describe the video please

It's a closeup of an obviously high-class slender 35-45yo woman (can't see her face but for a second) with great medium sized tits getting slowly fucked by a hung black stud. An obviously older (50's) classy lady with red nails is fondling/sucking her nipple as the guy unloads in her. Then the camera zooms in on the cock sliding in and out of her well-streched pussy...there's some come on her asshole already.. he dumps his load and leaves his cock in her for a while, slowly pulsing. When he pulls out her lips are swollen and glistening, she gapes slightly for a second but then shuts right up...it's obvious she's pretty tight. Then the older lady milks the last little bit out and smears it on his cockhead. There's some dialogue, but i won't get into that.

No, not spam, just enjoy eating pussy, and whatever else gets her hot...

Users who are viewing this thread