• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please help

• Thread startersmallhubby
  • Start date

smallhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2013
My wife Carol has told me she wants a stable of men but will not tell me what it mean's, can anyone out there tell me what she means?

Reactions: Rayagr
she wants a bunch of men that she can readily fuck when she wants cock. Usually, she will meet men out and about during her daily activities, and the ones that strike her fancy, meaning that she would like to fuck, and after fucking if she liked the way that he treated her, she wants to continue a relationship with and continue to fuck him when ever she wants. The stable will be many men, that way she will never be with out big cocks when one of the men in the stable can't see her, she will fuck one of the others that is available at that time.

My wife had a steady group or stable of 5 or 6 different men that she would see on a regular basis, every few weeks. Meaning that she was getting fucked by someone every few days. When one of the men moved on for what ever reason, she would find a man to replace him. She was always ready to take a new lover when ever she found someone that treated her special, making sure that she always got off first. Of course, they all had big cocks, no smaller than 6", with many being in the 7" to 8" size, like mine. You could say that she was insatiable when it came to sex. She loved it, anytime, anywhere.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Custer Laststand and 2wheel
smallhubby said:
My wife Carol has told me she wants a stable of men but will not tell me what it mean's, can anyone out there tell me what she means?
She wnates to be fucked hard

Let's see her

Women even like having enough men that each has a 'specialty'.
Of course, some are just the size/shape of their cocks.
Another may be the one who eats her pussy better than the rest.
Same goes for ones who do breast worship. Some are very skilled at it, others aren't.

The bottom line is if she wants a "stable" of men, she wants several--or many-- that she can call on.

Reactions: 69eatmore77

Users who are viewing this thread