• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please Read Before Starting

• Thread startermwm...blackowned
  • Start date

mwm...blackowned

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2008
Hi. everyone. I know this post will get deleted very soon,maybe noone will get the chance to read it. That makes no matter. Just need to get this out there and off my chest.
I, like most men,who are married,at one time or another start to question if we are truely satisfy our wives. Without speaking to her about my fear, I stayed in my head and thought myself into having numerous affairs with both men and woman and continued living in that fantasy world that I created. To cut to the chase,my adulterous ways came out. My wife forgave my indiscretions and let them go.I on the other hand dwelled and dwelled. Finally I had a wonderful idea,somehow get my wife to sleep with others to even the score,the score will then be even she will stop,I will stop and we move on.
Well,let me tell you. I COULDN'T HANDLE IT. The first black man she slept with while being screwed she kept saying " I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS FULL AND WET BEFORE". My mind raced and raced, I was wrong I wanted her to stop but never told her and acted happy and support her in this lifestyle. To get to my point, if anyone is thinking about starting in this lifestyle DON'T, there are so many people in here that tell you how wonderful and fulfilling and that she leaving their bed to go into another man's bed was for the best.
THIS LIFESTYLE HAS DESTROYED ME,HER US AND OUR 4 CHILDREN. She has made it clear to me that she can make no promises about her never doing another man again,even after I threatened divorce. This lifestyle does nothing but destroy people lives marrieges and families..Gentlemen and gentleladies, do not believe the hype..get out before it is too late...and YOURS like mine and so many others life marriage love is gone and your left to start over

I'm sorry things went so astray for you but I have to say, you're situation and this lifestyle are completely at odds. You have never lived nor experienced this lifestyle from your events.

You were cheating on your wife and thought that her sleeping with someone else would eliminate your own sense of guilt. Which obviously it did not. Some people are attracted to this lifestyle out of no want to stray outside their own marriage but wish to let their wives/gfs enjoy complete freedom. This isn't about evening odds, eliminating guilt, and I hope most people here think long and hard before trying this lifestyle. I have seen numerous posts warning people to "be sure" before they leap.

I appreciate your concern, and I do think your advice holds true to anyone coming out of a situation like yours or for those "who just like the thought". I advise anyone to think VERY hard about this lifestyle and to discuss it with their loved one before exploring it.

I wish you luck and peace, I am truly sorry things went so sour.

I failed to mention that we were involved in the lifestyle together. We did meet other men together.We had talked and were gonna do it together and we did for a while then it became all about her and I was forgotten. Even while in the same room and I asked her to stop having sex...she did not.This is mwm...blackowned. As I susecrted cuckolds took my account away.I have 7 other names which I am gonna post under until all names have been banned from here. We did talk it was gonna be about us,and that if that ever changed,for either one of us,we were gonna quit. We did this lifestyle together and now she is doing it sepertely,even tho she tells me I still have her heart.How many of you would be able to have that said to you,have her keep doing it,even tho your marriage is gonna end and TRUELY BE HAPPY WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE TURNING OUT

Without sounding too mean, it just sounds to me like you got what all of us fantasize about, and do not want it.

If that was me I would wear my little panties, and sissy outfts, clean the house, and do what I was told. I would ask her to fuck men in front of me, and make me wear a chastity. I would love it if she let them have their way with me.

You might be in the wrong place trying to convince people this is a bad thing. I fantasize about having the same problem! The pictures in the sissy forums indicate that we all do!

Be carefu.l what you wish for.

Serves you right

It sounds like Sour Grapes to me ....

This main thing in any swinging/cucking lifestyle is trust and communication. You breached it from the start. Then you wanted to relieve your guilt by forcing it onto your wife as well .... but it backfired because she liked it too much. Well, oh course she is going to like it, what woman doesn't like being totally satisfied by a man , especially after feeling like a failure in her marriage.....

If you had to approached her from the start it may have been different or better. Sure she may have said no at first. I myself said no to my husband many times before taking the plunge .... but at least we knew where each stood, what each expected and most importantly we knew we could always change our minds, because the lines of communication were open.

I am sorry it didn't work out for you and that you find yourself in a bad situation now .... but please do not think we are all like you. Cause we are not, and I for one love my husband very much and would never leave him ... we are in love and the lifestyle is just our way of spicing up our sex lives and having fun with it. Which should be viewed as totally seperate from love, which it appears you failed to do ....

marissa_sissy said:
Without sounding too mean, it just sounds to me like you got what all of us fantasize about, and do not want it.

If that was me I would wear my little panties, and sissy outfts, clean the house, and do what I was told. I would ask her to fuck men in front of me, and make me wear a chastity. I would love it if she let them have their way with me.

You might be in the wrong place trying to convince people this is a bad thing. I fantasize about having the same problem! The pictures in the sissy forums indicate that we all do!

Be carefu.l what you wish for.

same here .

This goes way beyond cuckolding, or wife sharing, or sex period. You and your wife need to get some serious marriage counseling to determine why you got married, if you want to stay married, whether each of you can forgive, and how you can go about satifying each other in and (more importantly) out of bed.

Good luck to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my wife and I had a long weekend together,just her and I. We had good honest open communication. We decided that it is best for each of us,more importantly her if we continue in the lifestyle.All that I wanted her to do was admit that the lifestyle had become all about her. She did so. I can now accept move on and support her in whatever she does,with or without me.I am now and always have been her 4" dicked hub and will no longer hold her back from getting what she truely needs. I will now and forever be her cucked and lovin it hub. Any support I could get,would be truely appreciated.I guess I was feeling my feminine side coming out and was fighting it. No longer I wanna be her femme hubby who serves her and her Real Men. God I love her

Glad to hear you are in a better frame of mind. No harm in being a supportive, femme, cuckold hubby. If you accept your place and commit to being the best sissy cuck ever you may find it brings you many rewards. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

You need to support her in what she is doing. I completely under stand this, if you alow your self to, you will be much happier.

Thank you for your comments...since I last posted i am now in a cb-2000..have completely surrendered to her and her will...starting to like it..still need to know tho how to totally let go and be really happy...any suggestions

Omg...i can not believe i fought this for so long...i have completely surrendered love this...she and one of her bf's have started femming me...god i love this..i am so happy and content now that the feeling is...i cant describe it...it feels...IT IS AWESOME...thank you to my wife

That wonderful to hear! Glad things worked out for you. I found that in time it just gets more and more highly erotic and Fun!

All The best,
Melanie and Ryan

Saturday the 16th i started my hormones...i am glad i finally accepted this and becoming who i truely am and that my wife is finally getting the REAL MEN that she deserves...i am so happy and content becoming her femmed hubby that proudly serves her and her STUDS...

Well, maybe there are some women whose husband's have a 1.5" dick who would really enjoy your 4" cock!!

Users who are viewing this thread