Please read me!!!

• Thread starterplaymate
  • Start date

playmate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2009
Let’s start off by saying most people call me Sweet Love. I’m 5’4” tall and weigh about 120lbs. I have blond hair and blue eyes. Most people know me by my occupation; I work in a sex shop. I can pretty much tell you about any product in the store. That includes how it works, what it’s used for, what people like about it, and of course how much it cost.
I’m a very sexual person. If I could have sex all day long I would be very happy. I love to be naked also. But those are 2 things that I can’t do all the time. Besides not too many people can last as long as I can. I’m a very BI person, I love pussy. Some say I’m a guy in a woman body lol. I don’t mind them saying it a lot of times I think it is true. I don’t like drama or people who lie. If you have to lie about yourself then know one will like you for you.
If you like what you read or see then send me a message who knows what may happen. I’m a very open-minded person. I am not going to judge you on what you like even if I don’t do it.

I did a thread on here called Hello everyone I didn't get as many responds as I had hoped for. So I'm going to try this and post as many pictures as I can. Feel free to give me your opinions, comments, or what you may want to see me do in pictures. If you would like to get together for some play time let me know.

Attachments

• DSCF3517.jpg
    DSCF3517.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 763
  • DSCF3543.jpg
    DSCF3543.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 752
  • 100_1851.jpg
    100_1851.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 889
  • Edited 2332.jpg
    Edited 2332.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 818
  • Edited 2335.jpg
    Edited 2335.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 823
Hello from Nicolas swm 39

Hi there im from Montreal Canada and I think your extremely hot and exiting. I dream of having a sexy woman like you cuckold me. I know I would do just about anything you asked me too including cleaning your cum filled pussy after bulls filled you and fluffling their big cock.

Absolutely the kind of lady I am looking for. It's a shame that you are probably too young for me, and that you do live quite a distance from me. I can only dream of the fun we could have.

Hello Playmates [and you are much too young to know that catchphrase :D ] I'm an ocean away, but I thank you for your photographs.

That is a hot little pussy you have gobbling up that lucky guy's cock. Those hanging breasts are beautiful with nipples just begging for a kiss (or more), and that pierced tongue working out between those soft lips is very exciting.

You said you'd like to be naked and having sex all day long - do you have a fancy for an older Englishman? ;)

Tell us ALL about your adventures, and post more photographs.

Guys, check out her profile--has a nice little album to view there, too.
Hey Playmate, I saw no hardware on the left hand, what's your status, cutie? Let's hear more about you. I can't believe you're not getting more action here. And if I lived ANYWHERE NEAR Lousyannie I'd personally give you action there! BTW, love the A cups!

T.

wow!! nice!! would love to see u taking more cock!!!

I'm not married but I have a boyfriend who allows me to do what ever I feel comfortable with. He has a profile on here as well he is called williedee go check him out. I'm glad you like my pictures I will be putting more in my album very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you have about the same relationship I have with my girlfriend.

I will be adding more pictures to my Album every week. Sometimes my camera man isn't always around and I like the pictures from his view.

We like the pictures from ANY point of view ;) You look lovely and I hope we see a lot more of you. GM x

I'm a well hung bull with tremendous stamina who is moving to California from Canada. I can fuck the living shit out of you if you are interested.

Oh baby you are so sexy and your creamy pussy deserves a long way trip to meet...!

You are a breath of fresh air

I love honest, bold and promiscious women an bisexual or gay men. You are what so many seek and so few find and most of them will not have the courage to claim you, but the right one will adore you.

Attachments

• mypleasure.jpg
    mypleasure.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 132