• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.
  • Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Verified! Please Verify

HannahJ

Hannah Jones
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2023
London
Thank you
X

IMG_5123.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocckman, rogerroger626, HugeLoad and 6 others
Hi, this is MasterFirminVA....please verify my pic with my profile so I can enter chat. Thank you, MasterFirminVA :)

20230720_214409.jpg

Not sure why you have added your request to my thread about not read the rules?

MasterFirminVirginia said:
Hi, this is MasterFirminVA....please verify my pic with my profile so I can enter chat. Thank you, MasterFirminVA :)

20230720_214409.jpg
We don't verify single cucks.

Doesn't matter. We don't verify single guys unless you're super well hung, as stated in the rules at the top of the forum.

dig420 said:
Doesn't matter. We don't verify single guys unless you're super well hung, as stated in the rules at the top of the forum.
Then since I am unable to use my profile that I have had for 4 years to get into chat, how do I delete my profile???? Please let me know. thanks

you just tell me to delete it and I will. Don't just do it bcuz you're mad though, then regret it later because bans are based on IP and it's not easy to get around that. Imagine how it would be if I 'verified' every single male on this site? I wouldn't have time to do anything else, ever, and being verified would mean absolutely nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread