• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Plump wife Mary and the businessmen

• Thread starterEthan
  • Start date

Ethan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2007
Mary and Chris are married since 3 years. Chris runs a little hardware business, but since several months he has some difficulties with his best customer.
The last week he invites Ben and Paul, the 2 buyers of his best customer, for dinner at the restaurant.
Ben is a fat black man in his 50’s, with a shaven head and a beard, Paul is a very muscular black guy in his 30’s.

At the restaurant they talk about their business issues when Ben says with a horny smile: “Tell us Chris, we never saw your wife! Are you a happy married man? How does she look like?”
Chris answers: “Mary is a wonderful 33 years old wife, she’s blonde with brown eyes, 5’54” tall, 171 pounds, a little bit plump with a great ass and overall she has large F cups tits with tiny pink nipples. Sexually, I’m very happy!”

Ben and Paul are on the road since 3 weeks and they got a hard on with the description of Mary.
Ben says:” Chris, we’re able to have more business with you if you let us fuck your wife. We haven’t seen ours since a long time and we need to fuck a fresh pussy tonight.”

Chris is shocked, but he has no choice, let those guys fuck his young wife or stop his business.
After a minute Chris says:”OK guys, but you’ll do what I want you to do to my wife and be gentle with her. I hope your dicks aren’t too big, because she’s tight. Follow me with your car”

They jump in their cars and on the road, Chris phones to Mary “Hi Honey, I’m driving home, and I’m very horny. I’ve a surprise for you so be kind, take a shower, and wait in our bedroom with your blindfold and handcuffs.”
Mary takes a shower, rubs her big tits and her lightly hairy pussy, and waits totally nude on the bed with her blindfold and her handcuffs.

The men arrive at Chris apartment and Chris puts on some music and guides the 2 black guys to the bedroom. He opens the door. Ben and Paul are totally excited, they see this white plump bitch on the bed, totally nude with her full big tits sagging on her sides, blindfolded, handcuffed and she has no idea of who is standing in front of her!

Chris asks the guys to strip and he’s surprised, Ben and Paul have enormous black cocks with a lot of veins, he’s afraid of thinking that those cocks will be in his wife in a few minutes…

Chris says to Mary:” You will have a very good time honey…”
He spreads her legs and let the men admire her little pussy, he murmurs to Ben to lick her pussy without touching her. Ben leans forward to place his big head between Mary thighs, and begins to lick her. His tongue goes everywhere, it spreads Mary’s pussy lips and goes deep in her cunt.

Then Chris asks to Paul to put his dick in her mouth. Paul rubs first those big tits and he places his cock on Mary’s lips.
Mary thinks that Chris is licking her and that she feels the black realistic cock they bought 2 week ago. She says:” Chris, I’m not interested in black dildo, I don’t really like blacks, but I make this for your pleasure…”
She opens her mouth and swallows Paul enormous black cock…

Chris stands in the corner of the room stroking himself, and looks his plump big titted wife sucking this black cock and being licked by Ben.

Mary is more and more excited but feel that something strange happens, the cock she sucks grows up.

Ben stops to lick Mary’s watering pussy and looks Chris to know what to do.
Chris murmurs: “Do what you want!”

Ben takes Mary’s thighs with his arms and spread them more. Mary is surprised and stops her cocksucking. He places his big cock in front of Mary’s pussy and in a movement goes deep in her. She gasps, and Ben begins to fuck her tight pussy very hard.
Paul seat on her stomach and put his cock between her heavy tits and titfucks her.

Mary’ suddenly understands that those men aren’t Chris, she cries and tries to stop this but Ben is too heavy and she can’t escape. She feels this cocks going in and out of her pussy.

Few minutes after, Paul wants to taste Mary’s pussy, He makes her lean on her stomach, spreads her legs and fucks her doggy style.
At this moment the blindfold falls down, and Mary sees this dark skinned guy fuck her, and another black guy standing near the bed with an enormous hard on.

With the handcuffs, it’s not possible to move so she has no choice and lets this thick black cock fuck her.

She’s a black cock virgin because she always was a little bit racist.

The idea of being fucked by a black male is disgusting for her, but at this moment Paul lifts her up and put Mary on her all fours and he continues to fuck her. Ben goes forward and says:”Suck this bitch, I’ve tasted your pussy, now I want to taste your mouth!”

Mary’s tits are jiggling because of Paul hardfucking, but she opens her mouth and swallows Ben’s fat cock.

After 5 minutes, Ben an Paul decide too DP Mary, Paul makes Mary lie on her side, he place himself in front of her, spreads her legs with his muscular arms , sucks her tits and fucks her pussy, Ben lies in Mary’s back spread her ass chicks, and sticks his cock in her ass.

Mary suddenly feels their cocks growing up and something warm in her ass and pussy. They cum together, filling Mary’s cunt and ass.

After this, Chris explains Mary why he had to do that, and she agrees to help him in case of further issues!

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Mary sounds like a VERY HOT SEXY wfe,what does she think about BBC now???

Users who are viewing this thread