• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

PNW Wife Needs Boyfriend

• Thread starterdoc94
  • Start date
D

doc94

Any Studs out there want to share my beautiful wife with me? She is a bareback girl and likes the big ones!
Here are a few teaser pix for those interested. I will post more later today after our date.

Show us

Let's see that big cock splitting that fine looking pussy!

Here are some pix of the date today. The little slut had quite a few drinks before the date started so she was really hot for some big cock!

She had me put those steel Ben-Wah Balls in her wet pussy before so she could feel them with a big cock inside of her.

I personaly don't like to fuck women w/ B-W balls inside. too easy to hurt your cock. Just my 2 cents worth. She is a hot looking bitch I would definately like a chance to make her purrrr.

Really, really hot!

Nice woman with a beautiful pussy. ENJOY okdeacon

Here are a few more for you to enjoy.

She loves to be nasty! Can you tell?

Let here know what you would like do to here if you were her boyfriend?

She's a hottie...If I was only in Oregon.

Here are a few more.

Thanks youngblack!

The first 4 show her teasing the cock and making it hard.

Here are some new ones

These are fresh. Hope to have more soon!

Invitation

The pics are nice and really inviting... love to see this horny body f*cked by a bunch of BBC!!! She deserves it.... So buy her a ticket to happiness and find some bulls to please her. ~)_(~

Thanks Tjeemp

Tjeemp said:
Te pics are nice and really inviting... love to see this horny body f*cked by a bunch of BBC!!! She deserves it.... So buy her a ticket to happiness and find some bulls to please her. ~)_(~
You are right! She feels as good as she looks too!

She is very pretty red is definitly her color! Make sure yo get her some black cock! I would love to see the contrast.

Super woman

Congratulation, you have a super woman to play with in your bed. She has everything I would like to find on a woman. A beautiful face, plenty of boobs, just right to put one in a ear and the other one in the mouth. An ass to get two hands full, nice round and smooth and a pussy that does not say mioau. It must be a hot pleasure to get stuck in there and I wonder that you have no lineup of guys in front of your door that would compete for her approval to please her. I can imagine what its like to feel those legs around at ones ears.
Well, thank you to share those pictures with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the Portland Area now

Hey DOC, lets give everyone here a nice picture show if you are really serious... I would fuck her so good that she will beg for more and slut her out to everyone I know

Hot looking lady, those pics are kinda small though

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Southern Oregon and would like to actually see her, no pics show up for me. Just may be interested.

hrm

pics arent working

pics

The pics are not working for some reason.

what

pics are everyone raving about

Users who are viewing this thread