• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Polish girls 'too pretty' for British schools

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Pretty Polish girls have become targets of jealousy and bullying by British schools girls, while British school boys keen to win a Polish girlfriend have picked fist-fights with their Polish rivals, Poland's Zycie Warszawy daily reported Friday. Most of the Polish teens arrived in Great Britain as part of the massive wave of migrants following Poland's 2004 entry into the European Union.

Tall, thin and a blue-eyed blond, Magda Kwiatkowska turned the heads of local boys as soon as she showed up at a high school in London's Acton district.

"It began two years ago with English girls making ironic comments, finger pointing and pushing her around," Kwiatkowska's mother told Zycie Warszawy.

As the threats became more severe, Madga developed anaemia, depression, ulcers and Crone's Disease - an illness of the digestive system.

"My daughter was terrorised by other girls who the boys no longer paid attention to," says Kwiatkowska's father. "She begged me to pick her up on time after school and was afraid to walk around town alone."

At first he found it hard to believe his daughter's good looks were at the root of her woes. But even after she transferred to another school, Magda was bullied again by British school girls jealous of her good looks and the attention she received from boys.

Eventually the mean-spirited attacks ****** Magda's returned to Poland, where she is attending school and seeing a therapist to overcome the trauma of bullying.

Zycie Warszawy also reports that fist fights over Polish girls have broken out between gangs of British and Polish teenage boys in Lincoln, near Nottingham.

Source: EarthTimes

Anti British again!!!!! Wooo Hoooooo!!!!!! and I thought our press was arse wipe.

British women are the prettiest women on the planet,theres nothing finer than a british rose.I could take a walk down any high street in any town in the UK and come across several handfulls off gorgeous looking women,and i'm not a fella thats easily impressed.As for the poles,i've seen a few and have yet to come across one thats caused me to do a second take,maybe i'm just living in the wrong place!!!.Of course one of the great things about brit. girls is they know how to keep their weight in check,if you get my meaning :nutkick: lmao

Wifeluver's never been to the UK so how can he comment on that without seeing first hand.

Ciderman said:
Wifeluver's never been to the UK so how can he comment on that without seeing first hand.

Wifeluver has probably never been out of his basement.

Moms basement

Moms basement.

Theres plenty of hot UK women and plenty of hot Polish women so don't know what the problem is unless their not getting black cock!

swipe said:
Moms basement.

Theres plenty of hot UK women and plenty of hot Polish women so don't know what the problem is unless their not getting black cock!

well no-ones getting wifeluvers, that's for sure.

Just imagine the problems if wifeluver could breed

WifeLuver said:
Pretty Polish girls have become targets of jealousy and bullying by British schools girls, while British school boys keen to win a Polish girlfriend have picked fist-fights with their Polish rivals, Poland's Zycie Warszawy daily reported Friday. Most of the Polish teens arrived in Great Britain as part of the massive wave of migrants following Poland's 2004 entry into the European Union.

Tall, thin and a blue-eyed blond, Magda Kwiatkowska turned the heads of local boys as soon as she showed up at a high school in London's Acton district.

"It began two years ago with English girls making ironic comments, finger pointing and pushing her around," Kwiatkowska's mother told Zycie Warszawy.

As the threats became more severe, Madga developed anaemia, depression, ulcers and Crone's Disease - an illness of the digestive system.

"My daughter was terrorised by other girls who the boys no longer paid attention to," says Kwiatkowska's father. "She begged me to pick her up on time after school and was afraid to walk around town alone."

At first he found it hard to believe his daughter's good looks were at the root of her woes. But even after she transferred to another school, Magda was bullied again by British school girls jealous of her good looks and the attention she received from boys.

Eventually the mean-spirited attacks ****** Magda's returned to Poland, where she is attending school and seeing a therapist to overcome the trauma of bullying.

Zycie Warszawy also reports that fist fights over Polish girls have broken out between gangs of British and Polish teenage boys in Lincoln, near Nottingham.

Source: EarthTimes
Find someone new to bash besides the Brits this is your last warning from me I'm sick of your fucking British bashing and that is all these post are.

muleman said:
Find someone new to bash besides the Brits this is your last warning from me I'm sick of your fucking British bashing and that is all these post are.

:clap:

Seriously

On a serious note anyone know if many of the polish princesses go with black?
I know its all going to be anecdotal but have seen a few very hot polish women with black men in the UK. Have heard people say they come over and love to get their legs open for black men as part of the package.

On a serious note

I can truthfully say that British women have the hottest bodies and the tightest cunts.

mhall said:
well no-ones getting wifeluvers, that's for sure.

Just imagine the problems if wifeluver could breed

Gawd it would be not unlike the boys from brazil!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominator said:
I can truthfully say that British women have the hottest bodies and the tightest cunts.

Hot and good to know Dominator - hope you keep getting plenty of the good stuff.

Im Polish and UK girls do get jealous just same as white guys hang out in the chatroom and say do u mind a white Dom . Doh im after a Black Dom what do you think!

claire

xxx

I'll take my Irish/Welsh/Native American wench over the blue eyes blondes. The chick who played Rose on Dr Who is hot though

Khufu_k said:
between breeds of white females.

I prefer red-headed and blonde English, Irish, German and Scandinavian females in that order.

I prefer to hump mature lily white females with big plump asses and big udders and long white legs and Irish and English females generally fall into that category. They also are easier to dominate as they have a guilt trip over slavery, which is a plus to me as I enjoy B&D with these white sluts. I like the pale white skin of Irish and English women as it shows real good when I spank their fat asses - which I do as often as possible. It makes them hotter.

This has also been the opinion of my bruthas here who find them good stock for gang-bangs.

Just my opinions bruthas.

I would like to lock you in a room with my wife so you dominate her she is 41 blonde and has large breasts for her size and.a very sexy fat ass and she is english, she is also a stuck up cock teasings bitch who isn't a fan of black cock but I bet you could change her mind.

Khufu_k said:
Change her mind

i think you could probably dominate her but would be good to watch you trying

Next time you go to Poland...look at the huge number of mixed race children. Its true to say that Polish and Czech women like black skin....