Poll example

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date

Would you rather watch or participate in sex with your SO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Just click the 'poll' option at the top of the message box. Type your question in the question field, list the possible responses to your poll and decide how many times a member gets to vote in your poll. So easy. Your poll will appear at the top of your thread, if you're making a new thread, and what you type in the message box will appear here underneath.

dig420 said:
Just click the 'poll' option at the top of the message box. Type your question in the question field, list the possible responses to your poll and decide how many times a member gets to vote in your poll. So easy. Your poll will appear at the top of your thread, if you're making a new thread, and what you type in the message box will appear here underneath.
how do you pm a lady

dig420 said:
how do you pm

dig420 said:
how do you pm

Go to your own or recipients profile. Click on start conversation.

Except for clean-up duties, I am only allowed to watch. I am NOT allowed to participate. I do like guiding the guys cock into my wife, though. But watching is awesome.

Reactions: mrs redback
Watch, I have embraced small penis humiliation, because I am 0” soft and 2.75” erect. I like watching my wife fucked in positions that I am too short to reach her pussy, because her ass cheeks prevent me.

IMG_0004.jpeg IMG_0001.jpeg IMG_0005.jpeg

Reactions: ckc
dig420 said:
Please fix the VPN chat status...so annoying.

There shouldn't be anything to fix, the chat is no longer checking for VPN usage. Are you being blocked?

Phil C said:
Watch, I have embraced small penis humiliation, because I am 0” soft and 2.75” erect. I like watching my wife fucked in positions that I am too short to reach her pussy, because her ass cheeks prevent me.

IMG_0004.jpeg IMG_0001.jpeg IMG_0005.jpeg
Seems like that would be ANY position based on your photos. J (the wife)

Reactions: Phil C
JMNBABE said:
Seems like that would be ANY position based on your photos. J (the wife)
That true.