• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Poor Dhanusha

• Thread starterYumadom
  • Start date

Yumadom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2017
I'm done with "lovehavingaslutwife" on here. Tried multiple times to play a dice game and nothing but problems. Don't ask to play if you can't see it to the end! This time he simply went quiet and after nearly 50 minutes I just called it quits. He claims he and his wife are swingers yet he begged to play a game with no public ********. I'm sure that he's a load of bs and feel bad for whomever Dhanusha (or whatever her name really is) is. So be it. This shall be my parting shot to him. No more. Enjoy.

Name: Dhanusha Misra
DOB: 11-21-1982
Cuck: Abhinav
E-mail: jimparul@gmail.com (supposed swinger e-mail)
City: Dubai
Image00002.jpg Image00001.jpg Image00003.jpg Image00004.jpg Image00005.jpg Image00006.jpg Image00007.jpg Image00008.jpg

Reactions: AlfaM
Hell yeah!
Not so sure I agree with the "outing", but that's the risk one takes playing internet games....

In any case, she is hot as hell! That's a lot of body to pleasure, and to derive pleasure from. As magnificent as her titties are, her ass slays me!
I'd love to work that thing over but good!

Reactions: Saraha

Users who are viewing this thread