• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Possible Married Gf....to Cuck Me?

• Thread starterDRod4620
  • Start date

DRod4620

Small Penis Hubby
Beloved Member
May 8, 2013
Hi guys....Never been in this position before...But been talking to a very sexy Beautiful Japanese women who is married. She is going through "rough times" with her man.....He seems to act like a jerk towards her. So we've become friends and she and I both have an attraction towards each other. We have yet to fuck, kisses have been pecks on the cheek and hugs...But she's mentioned the fact that it is a cultural deal for her not moving too fast....But ultimately....I'll be doing her.

So...Of course being a Cuck and this young lady not knowing this kink...It somehow turns me on thinking about her going home to her hubby and him fucking her...Of course odd angle to the cuckold lifestyle...But somehow I still think about it. She is very sexy and if I were her man and I'd see her walk in the door dressed the way she is...I'd just take her into the bedroom as jump all over her. I've even told her this and she kinda gets it...Again a cultural deal.

So guys....I've been moving the hints as to her pleasing her man in order to make life better for herself....She had told me that he had approached her and rudely told her he wanted a blowjob....She wasn't into it because of his approach...But what if he was nice about it...Right? I always tell her she has to be a good wive to him....She still likes me and we spend a bit of time together and we are getting close and make plans tother, but still...She is married and I'm kinda turned on by the idea....Any thoughts?

One of the best (if not THE best) rewards of a cuckold lifestyle is if it results in more frequent/intense sex for YOU.
When my wives used to play, I got the benefit of them enjoying the things women tend to want: feeling wanted, attractive, and desirable. Add her heightened sexual excitement, and it made for a wonderful mix for me!
I would get 'surprise' blowjobs, they would want to fuck at the drop of a hat, they were more willing to dress up either in sexy lingerie/outfits at home, or more revealing clothing (sheer tops/no panties/bra, short skirts, etc) to go out in public, and so much more.

This is my hope for you. If you and your friend ever do get sexually active, perhaps it will increase her pleasure of having sex with her husband, or at least make her more willing to indulge in it. You get the benefit of making a new friend, having a new lover, AND the thrill of your cuckold fantasies.

Wow! Thank you....Well said and well taken.

Users who are viewing this thread