• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post pics your wife sends you when she’s with another guy or boyfriend

BBCSizeQueen said:
Me playing at a BBC hotel party. Hubby loves getting these.

JUNGLE FEVER.jpg A LITTLE BUSY.jpg
What a very lucky husband

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Wife sent me this video of her being facefucked in our bed while I was at work.

Attachments

• IMG_6947.MOV
    8.6 MB
  • Love
Reactions: 4sure, averagecockman, Lovasianladies and 5 others
JuanitoTrucupey said:
Damn you are so lucky to have a great wife like that

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and JuanitoTrucupey
He wanted to fuck my ass so i put my iPhone on a table so hubby could see his slut wife getting ass fucked hard.

FUCKING MY ASS HARD.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Sharper, laury and 3 others
Video of my wife getting railed by one of her regular fuck buddies.

Attachments

• IMG_6950.MOV
    6 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Sexdream, averagecockman, Lovasianladies and 4 others
JuanitoTrucupey said:
Video of my wife getting railed by one of her regular fuck buddies.
You are so very lucky to have a great wife like her that fucks others and sends you videos of her in action. How can you keep your mind on work after seeing that ?

• Love
BBCSizeQueen said:
He wanted to fuck my ass so i put my iPhone on a table so hubby could see his slut wife getting ass fucked hard.

FUCKING MY ASS HARD.jpg
You are a great wife for letting black men take you and sending photos and videos to your husband. Very lucky husband and a great wife

Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
wifescuck said:
My wife sent me this selfie when she went to the room of a guy she just met. She brought back a fresh creampie for me.

View attachment 2254362
Wow, i bet he gave ur wifes hot treasured and yearning pussy a great working out. did u reclaim her bt adding ur cum to his? or prove ur love for her is unconditional by licking her swollen messy and happy pussy??

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and rwall
toolman said:
Wow, i bet he gave ur wifes hot treasured and yearning pussy a great working out. did u reclaim her bt adding ur cum to his? or prove ur love for her is unconditional by licking her swollen messy and happy pussy??
I wish I could added my cum to her pussy but she will not accept my cum anymore and she had me in a cage. When she got back to the room, she simply climbed on my face and I cleaned her out and brought her to orgasm as she fucked my face. I loved it!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I
lkhornybull said:
So, its like this, we are like really new to all this, we started like 2 years ago, until very recently it was like 3 incidents, but starting last may, after she got her new BF, started going wild. We are gradually now being invited, we have not hosted but her BF hosted 2 events for her.
In some ways that is good as you don’t have all the cleaning and laundry to do after the events.

However, is he making a profit by charging his chums to come and fuck your wife?
Has he turned her into a Ho?
why was the previous BF dropped?
Do you get an invite as a couple or her, her BF and you as the cuckold?

WVhotwifecoupl said:
While hub was at work a friend stopped by and I fucked him in our family room. These are some of the pics I sent to hub's phone while he was working...

IMG_3093 (2).JPG IMG_3094 (2).JPG IMG_3095 (2).JPG IMG_3107 (2).JPG IMG_3112 (2).JPG IMG_E3109 (2).JPG
Good to see that you made sure his cock was rock hard and wet before he rammed it all the way up your slutty vag.
I assume that this isn't the first time this friend has just happened to call by when your Hub was at work?
And probably not the only man who calls to see/fuck, you?
Good for you !

Came home with my pussy full of his cum...

AAA117.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, seedbag, rwall and 2 others
JuanitoTrucupey said:
Beautiful woman. All bulls should make sure the husband gets pics sent to him. Whether they or the wife send it. It's a hot thing to do. And it keeps everyone in the excitement

• Love
JuanitoTrucupey said:
As long as he was only face fucking her . . . . .

Kim has sent me short vids and pics of her having fun but she refuses to send any of her actually being fucked in the pussy or ass as she considers that too intimate; she told me in no uncertain terms that she wants to keep that between her and the guys she sees.
Kim teases me with foreplay and cumshot pics but anything else is strictly private. My treat is the kiss she gives me when she gets home. All sticky and smelling of another man's sperm!

Kimmy Jerking.gif Kimmy Cum33.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, Lovasianladies, rwall and 3 others
ElleDevyneFan said:
Kim has sent me short vids and pics of her having fun but she refuses to send any of her actually being fucked in the pussy or ass as she considers that too intimate; she told me in no uncertain terms that she wants to keep that between her and the guys she sees.
Kim teases me with foreplay and cumshot pics but anything else is strictly private. My treat is the kiss she gives me when she gets home. All sticky and smelling of another man's sperm!

Are you allowed to fuck wife in her pussy?

ElleDevyneFan said:

How many guys is she fucking with? All at once or on separate occasions?

Users who are viewing this thread