• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post pics your wife sends you when she’s with another guy or boyfriend

MajorHorner said:
Are you allowed to fuck wife in her pussy?
It depends. If she is fully satisfied then I won't be allowed. I know not to push my luck either as Kim is a genuine ballbuster too and kicks and crushes very hard! (these are pics and stories for another day)

Reactions: Lovasianladies and MajorHorner
MajorHorner said:
How many guys is she fucking with? All at once or on separate occasions?
Multiple guys (only 1 at a time). She has seen 3 different guys over the last 2.5 years.

Reactions: MajorHorner
ElleDevyneFan said:
It depends. If she is fully satisfied then I won't be allowed. I know not to push my luck either as Kim is a genuine ballbuster too and kicks and crushes very hard! (these are pics and stories for another day)
I look forward to that day
How much fucking does it take to fully satisfy Kicking Kim?
Presumably, she prefers being fucked by a number of guys at the same time rather than one guy in one hole?
Ooops, sorry, you’ve just answered my questions TY

Reactions: ElleDevyneFan
MajorHorner said:
I look forward to that day
How much fucking does it take to fully satisfy Kicking Kim?
Presumably, she prefers being fucked by a number of guys at the same time rather than one guy in one hole?
Ooops, sorry, you’ve just answered my questions TY
Kim can take ALOT of fucking. It isn't unusual for her to cum 6 or 7 times and will go until she is sore and exhausted.
I'll have to find the right place to post the ballbusting content as this is not primarily a ballbusting forum and some people may not like it.

• Love
ElleDevyneFan said:
Kim can take ALOT of fucking. It isn't unusual for her to cum 6 or 7 times and will go until she is sore and exhausted.
I'll have to find the right place to post the ballbusting content as this is not primarily a ballbusting forum and some people may not like it.
Some woman.
It take a whole lotta lovin' Just to keep my baby happy
It take a whole lotta kissin' And a whole lotta holdin' her hand
Ittake a whole lotta lovin' Just to keep my baby happy
For she's a whole lotta woman
And she gotta have a whole lotta man
For she's a whole lotta woman
And she gotta have a whole lotta man

Reactions: ElleDevyneFan
ElleDevyneFan said:
You could possibly post it up as a story?
Plz PM me a part that might give me some ideas about a location on this site.

MajorHorner said:
You could possibly post it up as a story?
Plz PM me a part that might give me some ideas about a location on this site.
Don't worry i'll get round to posting, I have pics and vids of Kim ballbusting and the aftermath. Trust me she is one nasty bitch; if you wanted to try ballbusting for the first time Kim isn't the girl to show you - she is far far too fucking rough and there are zero fucks given if she hurts you. If your sperm counts drops to nothing after a hard session she absolutely doesn't care. Her mouth is vile and if she's drinking too she is pure evil - again she doesn't care about extreme humiliation. When she smokes she doesn't use an ashtray, that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
One of my favorite bulls fucking me in his apartment. I had the video camera on the coffee table.

CAT FUN7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, robandkate, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
This was a great one she sent while I was on a trip for work

DSC00181.JPG

• Love
Reactions: communalspooning, Lovasianladies and DaveJ
BigCockHawaiian said:
Wife sent me this on her date

02D5D8FC-9D6A-4653-ADFD-BC605D6434AA.jpeg
Who ever the guy is he is one lucky bastard

BBCSizeQueen said:
One of my favorite bulls fucking me in his apartment. I had the video camera on the coffee table.

CAT FUN7.jpg
Where’s the video?

WearMoreNylons said:
This was a great one she sent while I was on a trip for work

DSC00181.JPG
At least he wasn’t fucking her Cunt.

BBCSizeQueen said:

CAT FUN7.jpg
How many bulls do you have, FFS?

MajorHorner said:
I

In some ways that is good as you don’t have all the cleaning and laundry to do after the events.

However, is he making a profit by charging his chums to come and fuck your wife?
Has he turned her into a Ho?
why was the previous BF dropped?
Do you get an invite as a couple or her, her BF and you as the cuckold?
All the money he gets the wife gets, he has enough money on his own. No othe previous guy is also still with us and fucks her brains our every time they meet. I wouldnt call it making her ho, but she will end up like one, but we have select a very decent crowd, mostly professionals, who fucks her good, but keep our secret a secret from the public. Its mostly her, but there are few events I was as the cuck.

Reactions: MajorHorner
Wife’s pussy not my cock

Screenshot 2023-05-29 115900.png Screenshot 2023-05-29 115831.png

• Love
Reactions: averagecockman, bristolguy, Ntyneside and 4 others
Thicwifescuck said:
Wife’s pussy not my cock

Screenshot 2023-05-29 115900.png Screenshot 2023-05-29 115831.png
Bull, FB, FWB, Stranger, your best friend, her best friend’s Hub, . . . . . ??

MajorHorner said:
Bull, FB, FWB, Stranger, your best friend, her best friend’s Hub, . . . . . ??
Neighbor

• Love
I was fortunate to have a gf that enjoyed others. She enjoyed sending me pics and videos of her having fun whilst I was at work. I loved it. Unfortunately I lost the photos. One time she went to see a guy and he had a friend there. She ended up fucking them both. That was so horny.

Friday night...

TAKE OFF THAT CONDOM.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, laury, Lovasianladies and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread