• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post the last picture you jerked off to!

• Thread starterJaycock
  • Start date
hrnynabq said:
thank you!!!! GOD I stroke it when another man cums on her...I LOVE cum tribute VIDEOS of her when other studs will tell me what they are doing to her..making me watch etc... , my version of being a cuck, cause when we she is being pounded by a BBC Im a willing equal participant, or i sit back and tell her to thank him for fucking her etc etc.
She’s such a hot slut to wank to

Reactions: Paulag, Readyu and hrnynabq
my wife getting ready for her date

107_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, Jambon, laury and 3 others
JohnCuckUK said:
my wife getting ready for her date

107_1000.jpg

looks like she needs a good cock

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: driverchiks and JohnCuckUK
Reactions: laury, midnightfapper and Jong
Another that will make you cum.

703DE1A0-8B5C-4750-A59A-8AB299743925.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, driverchiks, Jambon and 5 others
Dexbad said:
So you been jerking to the thought of your old babysitter for the past 30 years... She is cute
Good choice to spunk over those two hot sluts!

• Love
Reactions: hrnynabq
cuckGIF.gif

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, laury, Readyu and 1 other person
Isabelle a french slut ....

sex_isa_serie03_0003.JPG Photo isa new 168.jpg Photo isa new 129.jpg

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, BiwithHotGf, Paulag and 1 other person
adrianlovewives said:
Isabelle a french slut ....

sex_isa_serie03_0003.JPG Photo isa new 168.jpg Photo isa new 129.jpg

She looks delicious! I would love to fuck her while you watched, filling her pussy up with my cum.

hrnynabq said:
Just to be clear, the babysitter was my wife and I's sitter, when our kids were young, NOT when I was young LOL...So I have lived an amazing life, I can actually say I got to fuck the babysitter...she looked like alicia silverstone back in the day..long hair, cheerleader, 18. I was going through a divorce, sleeping on the couch for over a year, then the slut sitter made some moves, I just figured I was reading into it since its every guys fantasy..one night, we were on the couch, my ex was drugged asleep in the other room, then the sitter put her head on a pillow in my lap, she pulled her long hair back, and there was her neck...so I went for it, kissed it, she turned and welll....it was fucking hot!! BUT and here is the BUT, She was psycho! Here is your homework, Watch THE CRUSH with Alicia Silverstone. Its a good movie one time, but almost EVERYTHING that happened happened to me! I have great memories, fantasies fufilled, but with a HUGE PRICE! If you know the movie, you will understand
LOL... You already told me.

Reactions: laury, Jambon, Readyu and 1 other person
Slut wife Laurie

10473249313_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, driverchiks, laury and 2 others
Jaycock said:
Post the last picture you jerked off to. I will start, she made me empty my balls for her.

0A6EF90A-1864-4202-8325-A863F1C026A6.jpeg 1555AB4C-F3E8-40EE-BA9E-71E9DC8BE2A5.jpeg
I'm jacking to her now

Reactions: baskwas, midnightfapper, hrnynabq and 4 others
Reactions: midnightfapper
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and midnightfapper

Users who are viewing this thread