• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post wife pix for bulls to decide...

• Thread starterkyracer
  • Start date
Luvtowatch69 said:
Always loved to share the tiny wife. We are out of the lifestyle now. Lot's of great pics and videos of though.

What is the largest bull she ever took all the way?

A dream of having a bull with 8+ in come over and have his way with her make me rock hard!

Sounds hot

My wife for bulls

i hope you like her

Attachments

• ostern201a 040.jpg
    ostern201a 040.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 770
Foto 046.jpg
my slut

opps I posted the wrong one. I amost posted my wife with a face picture. I just had to many drinks and feeling horney

Any more pictures please

I would love to see some more wife/GF that want or need a BBC.

I think a few of these slut g/f and wives should be posted up on some other cuckold sites to share with more. Very sexy sluts

Gseven said:
Glad you all like my slut.

Yes she is a very hot slut. Will you loan her out for a party?

We need her for a keg party to "serve" my friends. ;)
Don't worry we will use a condom.;)

tell me what u bulls would do to my girls pussy, she has never had a big cock before

my wife

what do the Bulls think of this wife??

Attachments

• IMG_4754.jpg
    IMG_4754.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 323
Asiancock said:
tell me what u bulls would do to my girls pussy, she has never had a big cock before

Ave has a nice gapping pussy I do have to say. I love seeing that spread open

pics for the bulls

New to the forum, so hello! Posting pics of my wife for the bulls. She is almost ready to become an official "hotwife". She wants to see what BBC bulls think about her. Tell her what you think,what you want to see,what you want to do to her. Hope you like the pics.

Attachments

• me 3.JPG
    me 3.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 360
  • milf 001.jpg
    milf 001.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 386
  • photo[12.jpg
    photo[12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 300
  • milf 002.jpg
    milf 002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 281
Reactions: Thickhammer
hotwifedoubleD said:
New to the forum, so hello! Posting pics of my wife for the bulls. She is almost ready to become an official "hotwife". She wants to see what BBC bulls think about her. Tell her what you think,what you want to see,what you want to do to her. Hope you like the pics.

Very sexy pictures. Keep them coming.

Like it?:D

Attachments

• poza-0064.jpg
    poza-0064.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 28072010163.jpg
    28072010163.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: Thickhammer
Wow so hot! Love those pics, I want to lick them clean of all the cum when they are done.

Users who are viewing this thread