• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Cucks Little clit here.

• Thread starterBeltoncouple
  • Start date
MSCuck said:
Useless.

724518C8-9EF5-45A4-BB1E-38D7720D86F2.jpeg

We can say one thing - It is cute and perfect for some cucks.

Reactions: Readyu
SquirmingSub said:
We can say one thing - It is cute and perfect for some cucks.
Thanks!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Readyu and midnightfapper
h5t6ca said:
What makes you wife happy?
Fucking her boyfriend. She has had many men over the years but found one she is in love with now.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Readyu and midnightfapper
My little guy

IMG_20200514_214105.jpg

Reactions: midnightfapper
MSCuck said:

Useless for pussy but I'd still enjoy sucking it!

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, monitaur, ckc and 1 other person
MSCuck said:
Fucking her boyfriend. She has had many men over the years but found one she is in love with now.
Are you still married? Has she mentioned anything about living with him as she is in love?

Reactions: midnightfapper
h5t6ca said:
Are you still married? Has she mentioned anything about living with him as she is in love?
We are still married. She has her current boyfriend living with us now which was convenient for her during the stay at home period. She left me for him years ago but moved back home when he moved away. But he moved back to the area a few months ago and she is right back in love with him.

Reactions: natasnaikul and midnightfapper
Capt. Ron said:
I’ve talked with lots of ladyboys from Philippines and they’re a mixed bag. Some are a bit dominant, have decent sized cocks and wants to keep them. Others have small cocks and would readily go for the full change but often say it depends what their man wants too. Some guys like their sissy bois to keep their cocks. Either way you should decide what’s most important for you and it looks like you did that already. Save your money and research well, then have confidence to do as you wish and be happy—it’s your life after all.

I have such a complicated relationship with my testicles.

They were a gift; I never asked for them. Like all the best gifts, they were given to me before I consciously wanted them.

They have produced untold numbers of sperm and an insufficient quantity of male hormones. Of the oompty-bazillion sperm they produced, two went on to achieve greatness, and my children became my life.

All of the other sperm died in tissues, toilets, various trash bins, floors, bed linen, and the cunts of disappointed women.

Their loss was rarely mourned, and they often died in the presence of another person humiliating me. In all too few encounters, they were traded. I gave up my measly spend on a bed somewhere in exchange for a better man's larger cum in my mouth or my ass.

I look at them now and think the time approaches to go our separate ways. They perform no useful function, make an unsightly bulge in the ladies underpants I wear, and mislead people - briefly - into thinking I am a man. Removing them would set them, and me, free. I think I would, paradoxically, feel more complete without them dangling in their silly bag, mocking the rest of me.

They can, rarely, give another man pleasure. When I am in my natural position, on my hands and knees, and a real man is running his hard spike in and out of my hungry rectum, his real balls slam into my make-believe balls and the thumping feels delightful. In those few moments, and only then, I am happy to be a man. If I wasn't a man, I could never know the joy of feeling my balls beaten triumphantly by his balls.

So I'll keep them for a while longer. I wonder what the copay is for an emasculation under my insurance policy?

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
white males seem so right in panties and females underwear

Reactions: Readyu, Phil C and SquirmingSub
I'd like to stand next to each and every cuck and let your wife pick which cock she prefers in her married cunt

shaft.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub, ckc and JohnCuckUK
Here’s my little girl these days after hormones for 6 months so sweet

B4FD9CA6-34C7-4AFB-8706-292C4BC7865A.jpeg ACF92DF5-7E9E-48D8-87BC-666B7A5053ED.jpeg 9645417F-2E49-4436-A481-037302E40225.jpeg 2D721B5F-1F3F-458E-A258-2E539E047E7B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, rcmohawk, ashley71 and 4 others
juliesheecums said:

B4FD9CA6-34C7-4AFB-8706-292C4BC7865A.jpeg ACF92DF5-7E9E-48D8-87BC-666B7A5053ED.jpeg 9645417F-2E49-4436-A481-037302E40225.jpeg 2D721B5F-1F3F-458E-A258-2E539E047E7B.jpeg

Thats adorable!

Reactions: juliesheecums and Manandwife
juliesheecums said:

Way to go gurl!!

MSCuck said:
We are still married. She has her current boyfriend living with us now which was convenient for her during the stay at home period. She left me for him years ago but moved back home when he moved away. But he moved back to the area a few months ago and she is right back in love with him.

Very interesting - sounds like a creative story there

Hot wives - would you ride this cock?

0E3C5ACF-A045-4434-9831-C892FF5C131D.jpeg

my little cock. Wife calls it "cute"

IMG00562.jpg

My little clit that is of no use to anyone including my wife.

photo(8a).JPG

Reactions: ashley71, midnightfapper and h5t6ca

Users who are viewing this thread