Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
DEFINITIONS
Cuckold~~a man whose wife has a lover who satisfies her more than her husband
CUCKOLDRESS~~ a woman who takes a lover because her husband does not please her
SISSY~~ A man who minces round in women's clothes and makeup
FAGGOT~~ a man who is fucked by REAL MEN either by force or out of duty to a MASTER
BLACK OWNED~~ either as sissy or wife who is owned by a BLACK MAN for his sexual pleasure
****** FEMME~~ A Man who is ****** to dress as a woman~~usually to teach the man his place in the relationship and so that the man is defined as inferior to the LOVER/MASTER and is effeminate in his manner as well as having his tiny cock locked in chastity~~especially in front of the LOVER/MASTER

Here are my fakes to get things rolling

Picture 67 (1).jpg

1037054771.jpg

1507169558.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteMarried
THINGS THAT I LIKE

****** bi
****** feminization
Black owned sissy
Big black cocks
Bondage
Gagging
Cuckold
Sissy cuckold

339718187.jpg

When your wife's black boyfriend comes over to fuck her and you greet him dressed in your fairy faggot pink maid uniform how do you feel?

Humiliated............................................................................................?
less than a man....................................................................................?
like a faggot..........................................................................................?
That he's entitled to fuck your wife..........................................................?
A sissy like you could never please her like him........................................?
You should be happy for her...................................................................?
You know your place when he's around...................................................?
Dressed like that he knows you're a faggot...............................................?
You want to serve him...........................................................................?
You'd love him to show you what a faggot you are....................................?
You'd like him to treat you like a faggot...................................................?
Actually you'd love him to fuck you too....................................................?

When your wifes Black boyfriend comes over to fuck your wife you could go out and earn some money for presents for them both

1633712223.jpg

Make sure you dress sexy with your chastity on display to leave the Kerb crawlers in no doubt what you are

888845544.jpg

Don't forget those sissy faggot essentials

2020034034.jpg

tumblr_mbf2ahiCGM1qip7kfo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
sissyjizz441009.jpg
Jizz*elle dreaming of sucking big black cocks

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinypenisboi
MASTER put my tiny cock in ever smaller chastity cramming my cock tightly in. My wife added some pink satin bows more in keeping with my sissy faggot status

65658609.jpg

19169061 (1).jpg

I had been dressing as a woman for years when my wife said she had invited George over to see me~~I was terrified when he arrived and as i stood in front of him he
smiled
"Turn round" he said
I turned hesitantly ~~my wife put her arm round my waist and whispered in my ear
"Just stay calm~~he likes you"
"But I'm not........."
"Shhhhhhhh just let him feel you"

He stroked my black seamed stockings then i felt his hand roam up the back of my skirt~~I winced
"Now now" assured my wife as he felt my satin panties and fondled my ass
Finally he spoke "mmm yes nice ass~I could fuck that any time"
"No!" i gasped "no one is going to fuck me!"
"Oh really" my wife said her voice now harder
"And just what do you think i will do about your numerous affairs AND all the photos i have taken of my sissy husband?"
"I thought we put the affairs behind us and made a fresh start"
"Yes we have~~THIS IS your fresh start~~I can't trust you any more~~so you will now be effeminate FULL TIME so that NO WOMEN will want you"
"But I......."
"No buts~~Take it or leave it~~it's up to you if you want a divorce~~but I'll make sure you don't work again and I'll leave you penniless. AND where will you live?"

He continued to fondle my ass and i didn't resist
"Much better Hun~~not so bad eh?~~now George you can take him to the spare room which is where he will sleep from now on"
"come on faggot" he laughed as he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the spare room

Several hours later I emerged with a well fucked ass~~he soon overpowered me and got my panties down.
My wife was sitting on the sofa with a tall well dressed Black Man
"This is Charles my new boyfriend" she smiled
"BOYFRIEND?"
"Yes that's right~~now you have your boyfriend and i have mine~~NOW we are going out and will not be back until tomorrow~~make sure you please George or you never know what i will do~~Do YOU!"

7191-Faviana-Formal-Dress-S13.jpg

Last edited:
Capture.JPG
A sissy faggot sucking cock~~not black this time but all good practise until sissy gets a nice black cock to suck
AND his wife is watching then his wife watches as SIX cocks unload their cum over his face and in his mouth~~~I just wish this was me and the cock was black

777765.JPGC55543.JPG777654.JPGoooo55.JPG

Last edited:
jizz.JPGjizz0009.JPG

More of this sissy having a bukkake party with SIX cocks cumming over him

You don't wanna disappoint Stanley do you?

You don't want to disappoint Stanley do you Hun?

Attachments

• jz3342.jpg
    jz3342.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 177
Sissy faggot Jizz*elle Dreaming of serving

775425946.jpgjz3342.jpg​Dreaming of being a 24/7 sex slave to a Big Black superior man

Advice for wives

jz3342.jpg​When you first introduce your faggot husband to his new MASTER make sure he looks as ridiculous and effeminate as possible to leave him in no doubt as to who is the boss

Perfect outfit for sucking cock

115607220 - Copy.jpgThe most perfect outfit for a sissy faggot like me to suck cock in

jizz - Copy.jpg​OHHHH ysssss fuck me hard!!!!

58.jpg​Sissy faggot with locked up cock is dragged to the bed by big BLACK MAN