• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post your wife mastrubating

• Thread starterFitter
  • Start date
My wife would masturbate after she had been with her boyfriend as she told me all they had done . She would use a vibrator on herself as she wanked me .

• Love
Reactions: Fitter, bertrum and UkMilfmom
Whenever the mood strikes...

DSCN1426 (2).JPG
IMG_0404 (2).JPG
IMG_0459 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: Misstubby, laury, Paulag and 1 other person
My BBW loves to masturbate

IMG_6108.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Fitter, laury and Paulag
she like toys for fun and uses them when I'm at work and she is home with no friend here

st5a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, BobWheeler, Fitter and 3 others
My gf

IMG_4628.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, BobWheeler, plugnplay and 9 others
Ankashi said:
she looks fantastic with her arm over her head I love when a lady is in that position and their tits flaten out, sexy

Pat like to put on a show for me

508_1000.jpg
510_1000.jpg
170_1000.jpg
448_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fitter and laury

IMG_20171221_07462.jpg
IMG_20171221_07463a0.JPG
IMG_20171221_07464c.jpg
IMG_20171221_07494.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Misstubby and Fitter
Jpu said:
Kenbcolley said:
My wife would masturbate after she had been with her boyfriend as she told me all they had done . She would use a vibrator on herself as she wanked me .
Kenbcolley said:
Pucker said:

508_1000.jpg
510_1000.jpg
170_1000.jpg
448_1000.jpg
Can I ****** her?

Ankashi said:
I can only imagine here whining and grinding as I apply my lips to her waiting clit. It will be sucked and pulled with my lips

• Love
Reactions: ejt
Fitter said:
I am real bull and love to humiliate. I am ******** her on Sharesome without your permission.
Sweet

Fitter said:
Does your wife mastrubate in front of you making you excited? Explain and ****** her treating the bulls here.
I love seeing a woman pussy played with

I want to ****** her so badly.
Pucker said:

508_1000.jpg
510_1000.jpg
170_1000.jpg
448_1000.jpg

You are so fortunate to have her. she sounds amazing. Wish mine would loosen up like that. I know she masturbates, just won't let me enjoy it.
Totally cut off.

Reactions: genuinepleasure

Users who are viewing this thread