• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post your wife Masturbating

• Thread starterYourMaster
  • Start date
IronStiff said:
Vibrating

HCol1b.jpg
I love the taste of a woman's pussy. I'd lick her juices off of that vibrator.

CptNemo61 said:
My wife fingering herself

96B9AA88-8343-47DE-B2D4-D4E9277DFD4E.jpeg
I'd love to lick her clit and fuck her with my tongue.

• Love
Reactions: CptNemo61
She loves a good spank

20211105_230346.jpg

• Love
Reactions: arubarua, zarkovac, Paulag and 6 others
sunilreddy said:
Would love to mutually masterbate with her
You got a big cock? You may not have to only masturbate. She can't resist BIG cock. You need to see her 12" dildo she fucks herself with on that same sunny balcony above hundreds of people. She gets caught and laughs it off without stopping and makes herself CUM.

She loves to cum

A2D108DD-54A7-4B0C-9B1E-D6D0BDC9B5E5.gif AF0A6465-A9E9-4AAA-837D-8AC576348054.gif 4B5555F2-1903-417C-B652-0FF4A6DC9A8E.jpeg 253EBE15-0D79-480F-8D74-0CF9ED8C885B.jpeg EEE5EBD2-89EA-47C0-9664-36841EAD68FF.jpeg 5C6AFB9E-F23C-4269-91B8-FE06800973CC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Georgecq, Paulag, bertrum and 5 others
Beano said:
This lady is perfect
She's announced just yesterday that she wants to try black cock. I'm So excited. Hoping to find a couple here in Phils

RLyonheart said:
She's announced just yesterday that she wants to try black cock. I'm So excited. Hoping to find a couple here in Phils
Excellent. Hope you can get it done quickly

Reactions: RLyonheart
CptNemo61 said:
My wife fingering herself

96B9AA88-8343-47DE-B2D4-D4E9277DFD4E.jpeg
I want to lick her, will she let me?

• Love
Reactions: JustWankin and CptNemo61
Still trying to talk her into the lifestyle
zarkovac said:
I want to lick her, will she let me?

Reactions: zarkovac
Beano said:
This lady is perfect
She's only a lady if you meet her in public.... in reality she's my slut wife

RLyonheart said:
She's only a lady if you meet her in public.... in reality she's my slut wife
That's part of what makes her perfect

Reactions: RLyonheart
Beano said:
That's part of what makes her perfect
When I met her she was a lady and acted slut wife in bed for me. Over many years of persuasion and growing confidence she has changed, to become a genuine slut who lives and breathes sex and lusts after new cocks

• Love
Reactions: Filipinalust and Beano
RLyonheart said:
When I met her she was a lady and acted slut wife in bed for me. Over many years of persuasion and growing confidence she has changed, to become a genuine slut who lives and breathes sex and lusts after new cocks
Well done

Beano said:
Just sensational
I often play a fantasy scenario with her when she's like this. We set up a situation where she becomes the focus of attention in a bar, a shopping mall or even in church. We make up the story as we go along. I ask her questions or make suggestions and she answers to build her fantasy and take her to orgasm.
"Today shall we go to church or the mall?" > "Church"
"Oh its a hot day, will you wear panties or will your pussy het to sweaty?" > "No panties"
"But as it's church maybe you should wear stockings to look decent?" > "ok"
"And a pretty sun dress. Bra or no bra?" > "None"
"Look, there is a nice black man sitting all alone in the pew. Shall we sit with him to keep company?" "Yes"
"You go first, I have to go back to the apartment for my wallet." "Mmmm ok"
"While I am gone the black guy is talking with you, He's Jordan with a nice smile and fit body. As you are talking, he is attracted to you, you know that don't you?" > "Yes, I know"
"I think maybe Jordan would like to see your stockinged thigh don't you? Lift your dress while I am gone to let him see you stockings" > "ok"
"Does he stare? I bet he does. How about his pants.... ?" "Yes, he look at me."
"And his pants?" > "Mmmm big inside...oh!"
"I bet he'd like your little hand to rest in his lap for comfort..... go ahead. How does it feel?" > "Oh it's so hard dear"
"I think he'd like to stroke your thigh. Why don't you pull his big strong hand up to your stocking? You'd lie that huh?" > "Oh yes ....."
"How is you sweet pussy baby?" >> "She's so wet.. mmm"
"Would you like him to touch your wet pussy sweetheart?" > "Oh yes...."
"I bet he's expecting to find panties. Show him you shaved pussy you slut. What are you?" > "Oh yes, dear"
"What are you?" > "Mmmm a slut, I'm a slut"
"That's right you are. A common slut that is thinking how big and hard that black man's cock is aren't you?" > "Oh yes!"
"He's rubbing his big fingers up and down your hot cunt now, pressing on that hard clit of yours. What do you want to do now, slut?" > "Oh I want...."
"What do you want bitch?" > "I want .... to suck him"
"Suck him? Suck his tongue?" > "I want to suck his big cock dear, please"
"ok, as you said please, get on your knees and go to work" > "Mmmm"
"His cock is huge, maybe 10 inches and those balls are like eggs. Give him good service slut. Oh you ***** you, look how he is coming already. Let him shoot over your face and dress" > "Oh yes, please!"
"Just as you finish, I return and take my place beside you and notice the cum across your dress"
"Everything ok here? Sorry I took so long." > "Yes dear, Jordan is a nice man and I asked him to join us for lunch, is that ok?"
"Sure dear. Jordan, you will be most welcome to come back to our apartment to join us for lunch - you will enjoy what my wife has to offer"

Reactions: slutwifelina
The wife

m004 - Edited.jpg m005 - Edited.jpg m006 - Edited.jpg m008 - Edited.jpg m011 - Edited.jpg m012 - Edited.jpg m013 - Edited.jpg blk008e.jpg

Reactions: Husky, Paulag and JustWankin
fingering and licking

Attachments

• Fingern.mov
    39.2 MB
Reactions: Paulag and JustWankin

Users who are viewing this thread