Post your wives or gf's sexual past

• Thread startermagic889
  • Start date

magic889

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2010
Everyone post what your wives or girlfriends have done with other guys before you came around

Does the counter ever stop

(I've written this here before)

My wife had a very active sex life before we met about 23 years ago, she was about 35 then and says she was real product of the seventies; sex, drugs & rock'n'roll.

In a moment of weakness, or should I say excitement, she admitted, that she never said no. It was easier and more enjoyable to just yield. That during her 3 1/2 years in college she 'dated' almost every night and some nights had 2 'dates'. In this moment of weakness she said she probably sucked and/or fucked at least 300 guys, but she really doesn't know as she never kept track.

Well, can't say Sue's been with 300 guys - but in college and then again after her divorce from her first husband she admits she was very promiscuous. It was the late 70's/early 80's - before promiscuous sex could be really harmful to your health.

She's 'fessed up about having regular anal sex with one of her boyfriends back in college. When we first started dating, it was common knowledge that she'd had sex with at least 5 other guys at work who we both worked with.

Sue too was definitely easy about sex. Pretty much if she liked you enough to want to see you again, she'd fuck on the first date. That first night we were together was no exception, nor were her "first dates" since we started to enjoy her with other guys. All told, she's probably had sex with maybe 20-25 guys. As I said, not too many "one night stands" - but certainly her share of them, especially back in college.

2wheel said:
(I've written this here before)

My wife had a very active sex life before we met about 23 years ago, she was about 35 then and says she was real product of the seventies; sex, drugs & rock'n'roll.

In a moment of weakness, or should I say excitement, she admitted, that she never said no. It was easier and more enjoyable to just yield. That during her 3 1/2 years in college she 'dated' almost every night and some nights had 2 'dates'. In this moment of weakness she said she probably sucked and/or fucked at least 300 guys, but she really doesn't know as she never kept track.

More importantly, how many cocks has she had since she met you 23 years ago - or have you ****** her to "make do" with your limited fire cracker ?

I suspose it is a "given" that she never denies you, seeing as 300 guys got her to say, "yes, yes, yes", everytime.

You sound a lucky bloke, getting a well-trained filly from day one.

My wife is 26 years old and she has been with 16 guys before me. 13 of those were before me and the other 3 after we got married. She loves black guys, she loves cock period.

Luv2watchwife&bbc said:
My wife is 26 years old and she has been with 16 guys before me. 13 of those were before me and the other 3 after we got married. She loves black guys, she loves cock period.

She has slowed down her sexual expression speed since she married you, so isn't it time you ENCOURAGED her to speed up. 3 cocks since marriage is a disappointing figure for such a horny wife.

Crank up the fantasy talk in bed, and invite a few more bulls into her life - every woman needs a variety of opportunities to "pick from". You must have a few good mates that you owe a favor or two to, let them grace her slopes.

Well my wife Jess had a number of partners before me, one that she got really serious with but then broke up after she started fucking his mate. She mainly goes for fit, athletic guys who are mostly quite self assured and since she likes to be the dominant one, often doesn’t get along with these types (when they are not fucking). We met at a swingers club and both needed new partners at around about the same time and then started doing other things together before we realized we were perfect for each other (I love to be dominated and she loves to be dominant). She has carried on fucking other guys since we have married - with my full permission of course. I don’t have too much of an idea on the total number of guys she has fucked, it would be around 10 or 15 since I have known her. She likes sex once or twice a week and she likes it with a big cocked, fit guy she that doesn’t in general get along with. Women huh?

Saraha, thanks for your comments.

I don't know if she's had any cocks other than mine since we met, sure the opportunity's been there and to be certain I've encouraged her. But to my knowledge none. Though my 'fire cracker' isn't limited I'm no stud either. She says long hurts but thick is good. I'm neither.

Denial has certainly become an issue as she has STOPPED having sex, at least with me. I've told her it's ok to have others, even told her I want her to but she says, she's ok. I've given her a FREE PASS.

Yes! I WAS lucky. It was great, NOTHING was off limits.

Saraha said:
She has slowed down her sexual expression speed since she married you, so isn't it time you ENCOURAGED her to speed up. 3 cocks since marriage is a disappointing figure for such a horny wife.

Crank up the fantasy talk in bed, and invite a few more bulls into her life - every woman needs a variety of opportunities to "pick from". You must have a few good mates that you owe a favor or two to, let them grace her slopes.
We have been looking for another guy for her. Sometimes it's just hard to find the right guy. She loves thick black cocks and it's hard to find one.

well,

after married we got into the discussion of.."how many have you been with"

She gave a number less (than 20 )but was evasive on specifics. So i suspect more than she let on. But she relayed that her and her girl friend customarily went out on friday night night to pick up local military men and bring them back to her friends appt for sex. Of course hearing this turned me on so i asked for more details.

She was a little leery on talking about this and really none of this came to mind until one day shortly after moving in with her i accidentally found a black cock dildo in one of her boxes. Of couse at first she played it off and said she intended on throwing it away ( not sure I buy it ) but this prompted more questions. She explained that she had a black friend on line that sent her a dildo as a gift. ( not sure I buy that one either ) But asking on any of these girl night outs did she have sex with black and she says yes. (Once in a car in a club parking lot )She also admits to having phone sex with men,

She also says that on her previous job working in a small store she had slept with a few of the customers, sometimes on the first day of being introduced

and the rest is history..

...................hellooooooooooooo

Attachments

• 100_1350tiny.jpg
    100_1350tiny.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 120
Desert, I completely understand your position. The thing is for me that I am turned on by hearing her past but she never talks about it. On occasion I bring it up and get an immediate hard-on. You'd think she'd get the hint and roll with it, NOT!

But I did get a story form a stranger (I've written this before)

I can't get her to give up details, though on occasion she alludes to her very active sex life in broad strokes, but not in private when we are with other people, like she's strutting. As an example, we were in the showroom of the motorcycle dealership were we worked and they're were a bunch of us talking, male & female about sex and we got on the subject of blow jobs, without hesitation and or prompting she blurted out that 'all men taste different and I should know I've sucked a lot of dicks'. By the way she always swallows. Or when we were or with a group of friends and we were talking about the good old days, the 60s & 70s and she let everybody know that she was a real product of 'sex, drugs and rock'n'roll', that the sex part kinda kept her too busy to get into the drugs and rock'n'roll part. And when one of our friends said 'that busy', she responded, who keeps count and that a she kinda lost track after a while.

But it's the details I want. I ask questions about how many, anyone I know, any women or only men, any group things, etc. She told me vaguely, that broad stroke again, men only, no groups, no one I know. I feel like I have to water-board her to give up the details. And the question is always can I believe her, I always felt I could but then.

We went to to community event a few months ago, and I'm sitting at a table while she works the room and the guy sitting at the table with me strikes up a conversation which soon turns to a review of the women in the distance, you the deal, looks, fuckability, etc. Then he says, "holy shit, I think I know her." "Which one?" I ask, he describes a blond that turns out to be my wife, I don't say anything, he says "at least I think so, it' been awhile". "What do you mean?" I ask. "She sure looks a lot like some broad I did a few years back, maybe 20-25 years ago can't really remember when at this moment, but she sure has gained weight, she was a real looker back then". "Still is a looker", I say. "Yeah", he responds, "but back then, if it's her, she was a real wildcat". "You really remember back that far?", I pump him for more information. "I could never forget", he says. "You know The Old Fashioned that used to be on Mains St in Nyack", I nod that I do. "That used to be pickup central, I was at the bar with a bunch friends and this knockout blond, it's gotta be her, sits next to me and accidentally nudges me, I turn towards her and she smiles, and we get into a few minutes of small talk, and somehow we get on the subject of cars and she tells me she loves vans but wouldn't own one, I ask her if she wants to see a decked out van in the lot, so I ask one of the guys I'm with to give me the keys to his van. We head outside and I unlock the back and she climbs in, she extends her hand for me to join her. No sooner than I get the door shut, she's on me, in less time than it's taking me to tell you this, she's got my cock in her mouth. I few minutes of sucking and she's on her back legs in the air and I'll never forget this phrase, she tells me to jump her bones." I think to myself, that's almost enough proof, that's what she's said time after time again, TO ME. "She's a wildcat", he says. "I wouldn't exactly classify that as a wildcat", I respond feeling a little defense. "Well, I fuck her for all I'm worth and she doesn't let me pull out when I'm gonna cum. When I'm done I pull out and she takes my cock and licks me clean. I pull up my pants as she continues to lay there. The door opens and the van owner sticks his head in and asks if we're done yet, I say yes she says come on in. I switch places with him and stand outside with my other buds who left the bar as well. We're talking and smoking as the door opens and he exits, from within the van I hear her shout, NEXT. So we're hanging out yakking outside the van, the guys who are done and the guys waiting." "Now I see why you call her a wildcat, you and your 3 friends", I say defining the numbers. "Fuck no", he says. "That was me and my 5 friends and them some". "What'd'ya mean", I say. "I left after she did us 6. But the van owner had to to wait until she was all done, it was hours, my friend said he lost count, but she ran a pretty good train, guys in the bar kept her busy or maybe it was her keeping them busy. Any way, I'm pretty sure it's her." These were his parting words as he left the event.

I was as hard as I've ever been and can't wait to get her home. We're barely in bed and I'm on her, then in her. Doesn't take very long, I'm done filling her with my cum. As I'm dismounting I joke a little and say "next". She doesn't laugh with me.

First let me say I'm pretty sure it was her that this guy described, besides the jump my bones, I had asked her in the past about getting a van and she said she loves vans but wouldn't own one, and she often likes to lick me clean after we fuck. I know all it's circumstantial evidence. But it fits. Am I being foolish to now think shes lied to me when she said no groups, or is the circumstantial evidence just that? Second, if it is her how can I get her to give up the details without the lie thing getting in the way? Thirdly, if it is her how can I get her to do it again and me watch or at least document it for posterity. Lastly if it is her and we get past the lie thing and get her to do it again, how do get her to make it a regular happening?