• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

posts with recurring pics?

• Thread starterkathi
  • Start date

kathi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2005
Id like to add new posts occasionally but the few pics I have in the right size, Ive used and your software doesnt allow me to reuse a pic? how to I reuse pics?

kathi said:
Id like to add new posts occasionally but the few pics I have in the right size, Ive used and your software doesnt allow me to reuse a pic? how to I reuse pics?

this was meant to be posted in the technical questions section - cant even get that right! jeez

kathi said:
this was meant to be posted in the technical questions section - cant even get that right! jeez

Rename your pics ;)

viewing pictures

why am I unable to view pictures in the various forums categories..even after "logging" in?

dwm50 said:
why am I unable to view pictures in the various forums categories..even after "logging" in?

Your browser is probably rejecting the site cookie. Enable cookies in your browser :)