• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pre-Cuckold or Cuckold while Dating

• Thread starterKarl S.
  • Start date
I'd be asking for text messages and/or emails with details, photos etc. if I were you. Or perhaps they would let you listen in--- just dial you up and leave the line open..lol.

Karl S,
Once again you showed poor planning in allowing Stephanie to conveniently get snowed in with Lance. You should have seen this coming and made plans to get her before the heavy snowfall. Lance living closer to her is not an excuse. Just kidding guy.

However, you started this thread by saying “My girl Stephanie” and I have been dating for six months. You need to understand where things are now and amend that statement by admitting that she is an occasional date who has a steady boyfriend named Lance. If this were a ballgame, and sometimes I feel it is, you would be on the bench. You would love to get in the game, but the coach (Stephanie) feels than Lance is the better player now. We hope you get some playing time in the near future.

Have a nice special day.
Larry D

Larry

I like your baseball analogy, and you are right, you can say I benched myself, and am wondering how long I should stay on the bench before I challenge Lance for the "starting spot". I still get that hard on thinking of them in bed and her taking Lance's cock inside her sexy tight vagina. I know she is checking both of us out for possible future husband potential but now she is just happy dating. I do know that things can change quickly and sometimes without warning, like leaking condoms and other birth control malfunctions. That is what makes life so damn exciting and unpredictable.

Larry, check your PM.

Karl

Finally dug out from our two storms and got to work. I have a date with Steph tomorrow night and found out for sure that I will be tide up with work on Sunday, the official Valentines Day. Work wise my project is on schedule, but Lance needs some more work. I told him to enjoy his Valentines Day with the hot sexy Stephanie. I will be working Sunday and he will be romancing Steph. Besides the dress, he bought her a necklace. I put a picture of it in my profile. It is two hearts with an arrow through them. I know that on Sunday I will be sitting at work with a huge hard on. I know that I will have a hard on when I see her wearing it around her sexy neck.

I was watching the "Graduate" on TCM earlier this evening and I thought of Lance and Steph in the scene wear Dustin Hoffman attempts to get to the church to stop his girl friend from marrying another man and he arrives just too late and sees them kissing as Man and Wife. I nearly cum thinking about it.

Karl

Got a call from the hot Stephanie and she asked me take a couple of condoms and bring them to our date tonight. She told me to put a few pin pricks in one and keep one totally protected from any heat or damage. She will choose which one to use with me and she has decided to make Lance where one tomorrow. She did say that the condom will be the only birth control used. Steph said that she can not see using her diaphragm on Valentines Day, its her choice and I definitely will not argue with her. I don't think Lance will argue either. Now the decision, besides a few pin pricks should I do anything else with the "damaged condom". Nothing that would make the damage noticeable but to damage it nether the less. She told me that by letting me do this, I will have the responsibility of what happens the next forty eight hours or so.

I can't wait to have her tonight.

Karl

My Pr-Valentines Day Date

I had a very warm, (in a sensuous way) date with Steph last night, dinner (Italian) and dancing at a club. She wore her favorite dress, no, she is saving her new dress for Lance. When we got back to her place, it was too cold to fool around in the car, we made love. She had me put on a condom and she told me that she did not want to get messed up for Lance tomorrow night (tonight). After some hot love making we cuddled in the after glow and she teased me about the upcoming promotion at work. She told me more about what the boss's wife mentioned to her recently; that this promotion is coming up "shortly" would give a nice boost in salary and benefits to a young hard charging executive who wants to start a family on a solid career and financial footing. Just the way she said this, I could tell that Stephanie is definitely thinking of how she would be as a wife of that hard charging executive.

I have to get back to my office computer, (I use my personal machine during breaks) and get back to working on Lance's project, while he is probably out right now with the hot sexy Stephanie enjoying a very romantic Valentines Day.

Karl:)

Karl...this is a super-hot thread. It has quickly become my favorite! It's an awesome idea regarding the condoms--the whole idea of pregnancy-risk is intoxicating.

It is Super HOT HOT for Steph, Myself and Lance

Thanks Steev, I also sent you a PM. Please check.

Karl

Its 10:30 PM and by now Lance and Steph are probably enjoying some very sexy Valentines Day sex and maybe even sleeping happily in each others arms, just dreaming lovers dreams. I wonder what condom he got?

Karl

Valentines Day

Well Lance was able to sweet talk himself out of using a condom and he told me that she felt bad about wasting Valentines Day using a rubber. Lance told me that after a very romantic dinner on board a Potomac River cruise and then some very slow dancing; they went to his place. He gave her the "arrow through the Hearts" pendant and she was ready for some hot sex. According to Lance, Steph told him that if he "promises to do a good job" he can cum inside her without her diaphragm if he would lick her after ward and clean her up.

They made love and he said that he tried his best to shoot everything directly on her cervix since she wasn't protected. After he unloaded he got between her hot legs and started to play with her clit and soon she had two massive (his words) orgasms. He then sucked what was left of his cum out of her or as much as he could get with his tongue. Romance was definitely in the air last night.

I will be seeing Steph for lunch tomorrow and I was planning a long lunch.:D

Karl

I got stood up at the last minute by Stephanie. She called me to tell me she had something come up and would call me later. Lance left the building for lunch so I can assume that he was the reason for calling off our lunch date. I have to take care of my aching balls by myself.

Karl

Karl,

Karl S. said:
I got stood up at the last minute by Stephanie.

Oh oh...

Karl S. said:
She called me to tell me she had something come up....

No doubt the apparent implication she was alluding to Lance's cock was coincidental...

Karl S. said:
...and would call me later.

If Stephanie sometimes calls you rather than always waiting for you to call her, that's positive. It suggests sexual assertiveness...

Karl S. said:
Lance left the building for lunch so I can assume that he was the reason for calling off our lunch date.

Sounds that way...

Karl S. said:
I have to take care of my aching balls by myself.

Have you considered telling Stephanie you masturbated while thinking about what she and Lance might be doing...? Followed by some details about how you jacked off, speaking softly and seductively, of course...? Men are usually quite secretive about masturbation. Maybe the implication you couldn't restrain yourself while thinking of her (and Lance), combined with the knowledge you were letting her in on such normally-secret details, would turn her on...

—Custer

She Knows

Custer

I have told her about me masturbating thinking about her and Lance, and especially when they went on that "business trip". She saw how I was excited and she then would tease me about Lance making love to her and just being a really hot date. Right now I need some relief so I will practice what I just wrote about.

Karl:D

Only time for a short note, I have a date with her tonight (in an hour) and she promised she will not stand me up. I am hard as all get out and ready for some hot action.

Karl

Been busy yesterday and finally have some time now. Steph did not disappoint me. On my last date, I picked Stephanie up at her place and she was wearing a nice lowcut top and the hearts with the arrow through them pendant. We had dinner and then went back to her place and we talked and messed around.

I know she wore the pendant to make me jealous, it made me hard. While we necked, she told me that Lance knows how to please a girl with his tongue. She then told me that on Valentines Day night, she let him cum inside of her and then lick out vagina. I then had her lie back and I licked her wet pussy. I wondered if she was thinking of me or Lance. She then would tell me how she wanted me to lick her, and make her cum like Lance did. As she was telling me what she wanted, I couldn't help think that soon if Lance had his way, he will have this pussy exclusively and he will try his best to ruin her for any other man.

I have been having a lot of dreams like that recently and they are hotter than ever.

Karl

I am working late tonight, but I have a dinner date tomorrow with Steph. Sorry about nothing much going on but thats the normal day to day life of a guy working in a office. Have to get back to work, more tomorrow before my date.

Seems to have gone ominously silent.

Wonder if Lance got his exclusivity!

Karl,

Have you ever prepared yourself mentally for the prospect of Stephanie cutting you off completely because perhaps Lance require her to if she wants to continue with a hushand and wife relationship with him?

I worry you can't take the shock of the loss.

After what I have read so far...very hot!!! However, even though I am a cuckold, I am still a man. My competitive juices got pumping just reading your thread. My wifes bf is bigger than me, he fucks her better than me...but I am still the one she comes home to every night.

I can only think that at this point...whomever Stephanie ends up with...it will severely damage the friendship you and Lance have. Maybe even cause damage to the work relationship...or cause a carreer change. You came here for some thought, maybe advice on what to do. As a man, one who does not like to lose...yet one that loves his wife to cuckold him...MAKE YOUR MOVE, OR LOSE HER FOREVER. But the double edge sword...she may tell you no. You should have snatched her up first...then shared.

Whatever happens...I have enjoyed reading your thread and your journey to date. Good luck.

how bout an update?

Users who are viewing this thread