• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pre-wedding sex

• Thread starterGreg22
  • Start date

Greg22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2011
I was thinking, what if there was a tradition that the bride to be had to have sex with at least one other man the week prior to the wedding, and maybe one or two other people to watch as witnesses with pictures taken.

Greg22 said:
I was thinking, what if there was a tradition that the bride to be had to have sex with at least one other man the week prior to the wedding, and maybe one or two other people to watch as witnesses with pictures taken.

It seems to me something that would enhance the wedding ceremony itself would be preferable.

How about it becoming traditional for the bride (instead of the groom) to select a man of her choice to play the role of "best" man, then she would order him to take off his clothes and fuck him — while fully dressed in her wedding gown — as the high point of the wedding ceremony, while the groom watched...?

And, how about it also becoming traditional, after the ceremony, for the bride to order the male guests to disrobe and lie on their backs side-by-side, then (continuing to wear her wedding gown) she would fuck them all, one-by-one, while deeply tongue-kissing each of them, then... after she finished each one... he would stand up, the groom would shake his hand, and he would congratulate the groom for having attracted such a beautiful and erotically-talented woman?

Greg22 said:

"piot noir" - not sure on spelling correctness, happened when English Warlords ruling over Scottish serfs, claimed first night rights on every scottish bride - husband could not consumate for 1-5 days into the marriage when she was returned.

After the wedding vows had been exchanged, soldiers would arrive on horse back and the bride would be taken away to lose her virginity without any birth control. Sometimes a bride got pregnant to the Warlord before her husband's seed could be sown.

In this day and age, a bride to be could find herself pregnant on her wedding day if she had to give herself to another man a week before her wedding. Because of her nervousness about the up-coming wedding, she could easily release an egg as she lay with her lover.

The consumation of her marriage with her husband could lose a lot of it's importance and excitement, especially if she was a genuine virgin and "keeping herself pure for her husband's eyes only".

Wedding day.

I married my wife 20 years ago. By consent she was already 4 months pregnant by her lover at the time of the ceremony. On the wedding morning he had visited her, fucked her and filled her with his seed. She had great pleasure in taunting me with that fact! In addition he had spunked into the folds of her wedding dress so that at the time of our ceremony she had his seed inside her and outside! I was allowed to spend the actual wedding night with her but they went away for a "honeymoon" the next day. We're still happily married in a total cuck relationship 20 years later.

Thanks Mac for that dissotation - so the English Lords drank the wine out of the bride's pussy, lol?

Would you like the 'law of the first night' to cum back into being; or maybe that every America girl should lose her virginity on her 18th birthday by a Congress Appointed Stud with superior genes?

I imagine some of the Scottish brides may have been as young as 13, because they did not need to go to school to learn how to "cook and clean" or require a Mortgage for their accommodation.

At the reception, the receiving line could take on a whole new meaning, with the bride receiving a load from all the groomsmen as a "thank you":D

With a tradition like that, it would be easier to get people to stand up for the wedding!

At the reception, the receiving line could take on a whole new meaning, with the bride receiving a load from all the groomsmen as a "thank you":D

With a tradition like that, it would be easier to get people to stand up for the wedding!

Let's face it, when the groom removes the garter, most times he's ******** the new bride already, and in some cases, she has removed her panties as a surprise fro him.

Saraha said:
a Congress Appointed Stud

Imagine the campaign commercials for that position!

Can somebody tell me how to become an "English Lord"...?? It must be a lot of fun..lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread