• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

preg pussy needed by black horse!

• Thread starterbigblackhorse
  • Start date

bigblackhorse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2006
big black stud 9x6 needing a preg pussy to fuck ! have always had a fantasy about preg pussy so please any ladies interested, leave details and pic if u can and address of course! my pic below

Attachments

• cock1.jpg
    cock1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,854
??????????????

pity you aren't in Australia, im 39 carrying my 22 year old lovers baby, and hubby approves!!

Shit!

Shit man, this is really too bad, I was knocked up just 5 months ago and was constantly looking for black bulls to fuck me and fill me up with cum. I kept fucking up to my delivery day. The photo was taken in my 9th month about 1 1/2 weeks before I popped

Attachments

• ppregq47_jpg.jpg
    ppregq47_jpg.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3,007
any preg out there?

Hi bigblackhorse
would love to have a better view of the Head i mean a close up picture
or your cockHEAD...
Perfect lenght... head looks cone shape for a lots smoother Insertion...
Thanks for a lovely pic.

Not preg, but I like what I see!

cmon ladies?

bigblackhorse said:
any preg out there?

No, only a bunch white sissies.

I want that!!

Oh my, I am not preg, but am open to the idea. Can you help me??

sure leave details hunny

Where u based.. mwf here, not preg but interested in bareback fun .. so u never know!

Mandingo

All I can say is WOW.

the search goes on for preg?

im a hung 10.5"" blk dominnant black man.. looking for nasty, sexy white obident lil whores to use and own (at least online!)

i am very interested in breeding and getting some hot white women pregnant and to use as my fuck animal, to fill unload my thick cum in then to watch your belly grow from my blk seed! i will also get you to send me your underwear for me and my mates to rub our huge blk dicks into then soak in our cum... write BLACK COCK SLUT on it and send baxck to you - if you like the sound of that get in touch!

im still waiting ladies!?

ever come to central texas let me know 4 months as of now.

15 weeks gone. In Cali. Brooke

??

come on ladies?

You have more than nine inches there. Just thought you should know. I AM an expert on BBC. YOu won't find me preg though . for one thing now age 53.
luv, G

Users who are viewing this thread