• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pregnancy risk play and watersports

• Thread startertoiletslave
  • Start date

toiletslave

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2006
Here is a humiliating idea for pregnancy risk play.

First, you need to get a big box of those ovulation tests - the kind that your wife has to pee on for 5 seconds and then set aside to see if predicts ovulation soon.

Then, she starts to take the tests about 3 days after her period ends (not likely to be ovulating yet at that point), but she has you lay on your back in the bathtub and hold the test over your open mouth. That way, you don't waste any of her precious pee (you drink it!)

The day she gets a positive result, she gets to schedule a date for unprotected sex with her bull (or just plan a wild night out where she can be slutty).

Once she has sex, you might as well have her start doing the pregnancy tests in the same way until she gets her period.

When she does get pregnant, she gets to celebrate by having her bull take her place and pee on the pregnancy test to wash it off - into your mouth!

Anyone up for this?

No. Not me.

I think he found the right forum, because it is the wife and bull thing thats going on.

Yeah, well I'd say I'm about as thirsty as Mac and Soon are. But don't get discouraged Toiletslave, I'd guess that the three of us are the least cucky cuckolds on this site. I'm sure you'll find plenty of subs to drink at the fountain you've dreamt up.

Hey Lifelong, if you're not too busy stalkin' Playmate (and I DO admire your taste), may I ask where you stand (or should I guess "lie") on this subject??

T.

There is nothing as sexy as pregnancy risk play. It is the only real sex there is. Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation.