Pregnancy

• Thread starterCuckoldDavid
  • Start date

CuckoldDavid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2017
Anyone experienced in situation where wife is pregnant with another mans child ?

not personally. but had a fiend that was in that situation. Another frind of my wife's had a daughter that hed her second child and wife's friend says they adopted, but, not so, she got pergnant from a black lover. both of them are raising the kids as there own.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio
I've thought alot about using the 'adopted' explantation

is your wife pregnant with another man's child?
my wife's friend and her husband don't want anyone to know abut their daughter, but talking to her son in law i found out the truth. I smiled and said, I understand but i'll go along with her parents , i won't say anything. When i said that, I adjusted my dick, just so he would see, and get his reaction. Wow. he smiled and said, does it actually arouse you to know she got pregnant from a black man. I acted innocent, but said, No, but th thought of her having sex with him is hot, and i laughed it off. He said "I Know" We hardly ever see them, but he knows it arouses me, and I know she still fucks ther black friend.

if there is anyway i could ever talk to him id appreciate it
trying to figure out how to best get used to this yes

I don't know if he knows about this site. Maybe i'll ask. Need to figure out a way to do it, He doesn't know i was a cuck to my ex wife and my wife now does not do other men. Not sure how far he takes it, but he does like it that a black man fucks his wife.

can you private message me I will give you my cell perhaps he willl readch out?

David, there are several posters on this forum that have the experience you're seeking.
Use the search function using "pregnant" or "pregnancy" as the key words.
I'll bet you will find what you want.

CuckoldDavid said:
Anyone experienced in situation where wife is pregnant with another mans child ?
My ex got pregnant while we were together

Am hoping that my OH’s new bull impregnates her successfully very soon

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy and DEOD