• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pregnancy?

• Thread starterFertileMyrtle
  • Start date

FertileMyrtle

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2013
Has anyone ever engaged in cuckoldry where the woman gets pregnant by her lover, and the husband must accept the fact that It's not his baby?

It's something I'm genuinely interested and I'm seeking more information. :D

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
Your naughty, adventurous girl. Have you trained your hubby to the point where he does most of the housework in his spare time, and let's you go out with the girls as often as you please? A real cuckold feels very grateful that the Bull is giving his wife a lot extra loving - and he will willingly raise a child (or children) not his own, as though it was his own. On the original cuckolds.com forum (driven by Bulletin), there are hundreds of articles about the very questions you need/deserve to know. Problem is, the website is now "read only", but there have been some very interesting debate, that makes your mind "grow".

My wife got pregnant 3 different times from some of her lovers, unfortunatly she lost all of the pregnancies during the first 3 months. One we were sure was from my older boss, and another was by a black man and the third could have been from 4 different men-including me. We really didn't care about who might have been the father, whatever happened would have been fine with both my wife and myself. GTR

Yes. My wife and I did this over 2 years ago. Only us two know that the baby is not mine. It is a very sexy and kinky experience.

Reactions: WMforWFforBBC and Cuckedboipussy
If your hubby has accepted his place as a cuckold he will also accept you having another mans baby. Often the husband will want to watch you being bred and afterward he will thank your lover for breeding you. During your pregnancy your hubby will often get aroused at the sight of your growing tummy just knowing its another mans semen that has fertilized your egg(s). The larger your belly grows the more excited and attentive he will be. After the baby is born he will be an excellent father to your lovers child and look forward and encourage you to have more babies with your lover(s). My wife has now had 4 babies with 4 different black men.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell us more MIke

Very hot! I am not married but have had four children by four different, unknown fathers. I have also successfully encouraged both single and married girlfriends to do the same.

XO

FG

Reactions: WMforWFforBBC and Cuckedboipussy
my wife's first trimester will be in a few more days. This will be the longest she's ever been pregnant. she's miscarried twice before, both less than a month old. These 2 times, they were mine.

the current one, we dont know for sure, it might still be mine but most probably not. we suspect its this one guy, he's mentioned to her he's super fertile. he's had a few kids with different women. my wife is his 3rd. she told him shes pregnant recently. she also told her friend, who in turn told her husband. so all in all, 3 other people know of this besides myself and my wife.

Yes I black bred a married white woman with her consent and her husband's encouragement. Some things to consider: Will the father be involved in raising the child? Will they will financial ramifications? Will your husband like to be so publically cuckolded?

Users who are viewing this thread