• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pregnant again

• Thread starterSwedishgirl
  • Start date

Swedishgirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2018
Sweden
Good news i am now pregnant again.
Most probably it is from african man as i work at a refugee center here in Sweden and its many african refugees there.
I help them cook and clean and take care of their needs.
Father can be any of 6 african men.
It can also be from our old hung and horny white neighbour,or even my white boyfriend.
But most probably baby will be black as i have made so much more sex with them.

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, engene, milkygirl and 15 others
Swedishgirl said:
Most probably it is from african man as i work at a refugee center here in Sweden and its many african refugees there.
It can also be from our old hung and horny white neighbour,or even my white boyfriend.
In 50 years no white people will exist in sweden with the amount of white women spreading their legs for black and arab men there

Reactions: DaveJ and LucidMatrix
Swedishgirl said:
Congratulations, Ms. Swedishgirl !

Swedishgirl said:
Most probably it is from an african man as i work at a refugee center here in Sweden and its many african refugees there.
Sounds like you have many opportunities.

Swedishgirl said:
And not just their cooking and cleaning needs....

Swedishgirl said:
The father can be any of 6 african men.
Variety is the spice of life.

Swedishgirl said:
It can also be from our old hung and horny white neighbour, or even my white boyfriend.
The uncertainty associated with variety adds to the spice of life.

Swedishgirl said:
But most probably my baby will be black as i have made so much mor,e sex with them.
If that is your preference, so be it, Ms. Swedishgirl. If you want to resolve the uncertainty you could do a DNA test (or 2 to 6 DNA tests). But, if that isn't important to you, why bother with that expense?

I encourage you to keep up your sexually-satisfying good work, Ms. Swedishgirl.

Reactions: Subsforfun
Very Hot

Great news that you are pregnant, are your boyfriend OK with this? Since you are not married the local community will ask you for who is the father and they will pay the cost for DNA test to sort it out, if you give them a list of those who fucked you.

• Love
Reactions: engene
Rigelinorion said:
Great news that you are pregnant, are your boyfriend OK with this? Since you are not married the local community will ask you for who is the father and they will pay the cost for DNA test to sort it out, if you give them a list of those who fucked you.
No, not in Sweden. Any woman are by the law entitled to tell or not to tell who she thinks the father is. If she dont, then will the socialinsurance, taxpayers money kick in. Right now will the mother get monthly1673 Kr/month. That is 177 dollar at this days dollarcourse.

Swedishgirl said:
Sounds like this could make for a hot hotwife/cuck/impreg story! Would love to get ALL the details!

Swedishgirl said:
what a horny slut xxx

Swedishgirl said:
I hope the pregnancy went well. When are you due?
Would love to see some photos of you pregnant